• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Yahoo fantasy golf 2016

Man...with Yahoo's current troubles it's getting harder and harder just to get into the fantasy board now. Is it just me or does it seem really slow at yahoo these days. It's like they are cramming so many ads on each page that it's interfering with loading anything on their site.

Congressional looks to be playing tough for these guys this week..

14 hours ago, Tank said:

anyone know what happened to brooks koepka today? the fantasy site says he was cut, something that doesn't happen on thursday.

Withdrawn...that's all I can find this morn. Probably illness, but don't really know.

I had him too..

3 hours ago, Tank said:

i set it and then reset it. still not sure if i'm keeping who i have.

Lol...me too.

Gotta think Rory is going to make an appearance sometime this season, although his recent form says otherwise.

Could Lefty put 4 rounds together in one week?

What will the weather be like? (rain and wind forecast at least 2 days fri and sun)

Could Sergio actually win a major? He's playing as well as anyone.

Is Adam Scott going to be a one and done type in Majors?

What's up with Jordon Speith's game?

I'm actually leaning a little bit towards Lefty. His creativity around greens and in hazards/traps and his experience might be the difference during a tough week. Rory should have an edge with experience of the conditions also.

That said I might not play either of them. There's only 4 or 5 hours left to decide. 

my biggest issue is which euros to choose. not always aware of which ones are playing well on their tour, so that makes it tougher to narrow down. stenson is such a good golfer, but he really doesn't do much until the end of the season. do i go with him? what about the germans? or any of the british golfers?

agree about spieth - he's looked shaky so many times this year, but how do you ignore all that talent?

Well, coverage begins on the golf channel tonight at 10:30 our time! How many stouts can we drink before falling asleep?

They literally tee off for 9 or 10 hours. All players start from the first tee. Long days in Scotland this time of year, it's like Alaska. 

17 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

I'm actually leaning a little bit towards Lefty. His creativity around greens and in hazards/traps and his experience might be the difference during a tough week. Rory should have an edge with experience of the conditions also.

That said I might not play either of them. There's only 4 or 5 hours left to decide. 

-4 through the first eight holes. One stroke behind the leader Patrick Reed, who already finished.

3 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

-4 through the first eight holes. One stroke behind the leader Patrick Reed, who already finished.

-8 through 17 (Of course he's on my bench for round 1 with Rory starting) I've now corrected that mistake.

Edit: Ties course record 63