• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Yahoo fantasy golf 2016

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 6:15 PM, Tank said:

keegan bradley anyone?

I'm thinking Chris Kirk...I do like your addition of Rafa Bello though...bold choice!

I'm catching up with you guys...after spotting you a two tournament lead..

wow, just took a look at the first round leader board. impressive list of guys looking for their first win.

my best golfer tied for 18th. don't imagine it'll be a big week for me (or anyone else that didn't pick dustin johnson).

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 6:24 PM, Tank said:

wow, just took a look at the first round leader board. impressive list of guys looking for their first win.

my best golfer tied for 18th. don't imagine it'll be a big week for me (or anyone else that didn't pick dustin johnson).

You and me...neck and neck this week.

Here we go...tough week at a tough course. Tough course might be a bit of an understatement. Lots of history at Oakmont, and the rough is long and brutal this year. How often will we have to listen to the story of Johnny Miller's miracle 63 is one pressing question. Who can keep it in the fairway and make some long putts on those huge greens is another.

I'm hunching with Adam Scott.

I think he's due for a big week.

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 0:40 PM, Homebrewer said:

Matsu is on my bench too. I'm really thinking it will be someone outside the Big 3. Someone who's been knocking. Furyk? Kucher?

Someone like that.

No Speith, Rory, or Day. When was the last major where none of them have been in contention?

Oakmont Baby!

I'd love to see someone like Jim Furyk win this one. If Adam Scott can make some putts today he could take this with his solid overall game.

I think we all had Matsuyama, and he isn't even going to make the cut. Bench players are going to be important this time.