• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

63 Story Luxury Skyscraper in Dubai on fire

nate

My wife was actually curious last night why I was writing such long messages on my phone and I said I was on an angels message board. I left out that it has an area to discuss 9/11.

This like Claude saying we have an area to post how much Pujols sucks.

It could be because the CIA had an office in the building. One CIA whistleblower said they knew about 9/11 many months before and agents were repeatedly sent to the Iraqi embassy in NY to demand Iraq gave the US information about the future attacks knowing they didn't have any information to give. They were instructed to threaten Iraq with an invasion if they failed to give information.

If true, that would be a pretty good reason to blow up the entire office filled with those files.

Computer data base for the Pentagon is not located on an outward wall with a view of the minimart.

So instead of just removing the files, they chose to bring the entire building down?

I know our government is inept but let's give them some credit.

exactly.

or maybe fly the planes into that building at least? I think if the givt was behind it, and it was to get rid of that cia office, the plan wouldnt have been as random as it was

At least the government knew 9/11 was coming. I think that is something everyone can agree on. They most likely did not do anything to stop it and I believe they aided the terrorists in every way they could, such as ordering them into the country when they didn't qualify for visas, as the whistleblower Michael Springman stated.

I am not convinced about most of the conspiracy theories but I am convinced that the government knew what was coming and was happy about it.

why would they allow it to happen? To invade iraq? I know thats the narrative...but we were already in kuwait, and saudi arabia..bombing iraq for a decade...if we wanted to up that game, we wouldnt need to create or allow an event to happen that would cost 3000 lives and utterly disrupt the economy.

We didnt allow a 9/11 to happen to go to kosovo. Somolia, or haiti. We didnt need one to shoot at bin laden in 96.

Al qaeda was very out in the open about their intent. Invading afghanistan wouldnt have led to a draft, and could have been sold to the public a lot easier than by going to the trouble of creating 9/11.

If we were going to create an event of that size, it would have been to invade somewhere for either territory or profit, neither of which is afghanistan. And before any drops the poppy fields argument, we just as easily could have bolstered the northern alliance to take those areas back from the taliban without having to go there ourselves.

And if we were going to create an even like this to go after gulf oil, we would not have blamed AQ to begin with.

Again, 9/11 was a huge event, but the brutality behind it is par for the course in the middle east. Beslan, the moscow theater etc werent conspiracies but were just as brutal (though smaller scale). Look at the intifadas against israel by the Palestinians, and youll see there is no shortage of zealot young men willing to kill civilians by blowing themselves up. 9/11 was just our first taste of it at home. It wasnt the govt..it was just people with common sense coming up with a simple plan (that hollywood had thought of years before) and being able to exploit a very weak security screening at pre 9/11 airports.

Travel abroad and see how much of a joke airport screening is...that was us before 9/11. Getting through an airpirt line is about as tough as getting through the border to mexico, or that agriculture checkpoint on the way to vegas...they just wave you through. Theyre checking to see you bought a ticket, not that you are who you say you are.

I had to look up michael springman. Wirhout getting too into his claims, if i understand correctly, he was let go (fired, quit, reassigned, whatever) in 1989?...so before al qaeda even existed...he somehow has knowledge of the CIA helping them? Thats more than 10 years before any of the hijackers even attempted to enter the country.

Most did so under european passports if i recall correctly. German student visas

And for whatever its worth, on my experience, any country ive travelled to where i needed a visa was as simple as paying a fee at the airport...gettijg a passport requires a background check, getting a visa to enter a country involves almost no background check...especially between countries with diplomatic ties, like the US and saudi arabia. Or europe, which again if im not mistaken, were where most of their visas to enter were from

fun fact ! They emirates actually were real smart to let the fire work demonstration go on.  Kept the crowds in place (as opposed to calling off the show causing the masses to leave and swarm the roads) thus allowing the emergency resources respond very quickly and effectively.  Obviously, they did a pretty good job handling the situation.