• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Good Holiday Story

I actually have a third row seat from a suburban I need to sell. Fiancé' daughters boyfriend bought a suburban from fiancé and never picked up the third row seat that was in my garage, then he moved to Iowa. I'm just too lazy to put them on eBay or craigslist. So if any of you fools want to buy them for less than you can sell them for and resell them hit me up.

I actually have a third row seat from a suburban I need to sell. Fiancé' daughters boyfriend bought a suburban from fiancé and never picked up the third row seat that was in my garage, then he moved to Iowa. I'm just too lazy to put them on eBay or craigslist. So if any of you fools want to buy them for less than you can sell them for and resell them hit me up.

How much

In California, we believe these non-violent offenders are treated too harshly by an unjust legal system. So we don't incarcerate them any longer, and in fact we just released thousands from prison.

yep. That will change in time though. Propert crime is through the roof over the last year. At some point the lawmakers will see the correlation and go back.

As it stands today, you can breka into a car, with a loaded crackpipe in your hand, and break into every car next to it...and its a ticket. Burglary, residential and commercial, is being treated as a misdemeanor.

Now that word is out, the turds are working overtime. When we do catch them they just kind of yawn and say "give me my ticket"

Great story though. Ive known Garcia for years, an absolute great guy all around. And hes a huge angel fan. If you guys see him at the stadium say hello...he'll be the really short one glued to the game and getting pissed off at salas.

Good story tors.  I sublet for insurance companies and these are happening more and more that I look at for them.  They are learning the quick and easy grabs. Catalytic converters are big, they have a battery charged cut off saw and can get in and out in a minute. When people get spinners and fancy rims and tires I tend to tell them, don't bother.  

Good story tors. I sublet for insurance companies and these are happening more and more that I look at for them. They are learning the quick and easy grabs. Catalytic converters are big, they have a battery charged cut off saw and can get in and out in a minute. When people get spinners and fancy rims and tires I tend to tell them, don't bother.

the cat converter thing was big awhile back, then went away. The recylce places started cracking down and making people show proof or something. Its come back the last year or so lik it was before, were taking them left and right.

The 2K cost to replace it nets them about 80 bucks in recycle spots...

We get a lot of copper wire thefts, and backflow valve thefts for the same reason. We'll get a call of a busted water main, water flooding the street. Same thing, some thief with cutting tools grabs it in and out in about a minute

Damn...now i want in n out

That is a good story. Its amazing the thieves had that much time to steal something that big at a Disney property. They have cameras everwhere.

unfortunately you can punch the lock, pop the back, and lift the clamp in about 20 seconds. If you already have an suv there to load it into the whole thing takes less than a minute.

Had a guy last summer stealing truck tail beds for the same thing. He got 20 or so in about 3 weeks. I think we caught him via craigs list or ebay if i remember correctly