• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Zimmerman, Howard, Teagarden all Accused of being PED users

Second Base

Along with Payton Manning and Clay Matthews in the NFL.  This one isn't going to go away.  There's going to be a lot of denial on all parts.  But watch the 50 minute long video, and I think you'll agree that at the most basic levels, this is truth.  I can almost guarantee these guys will probably get off with a slap in their collective wrists.  But I think the current world of doping is well illuminated here.  There are still a TON of performance enhancing drugs being used, and I wouldn't be so naive to believe that there aren't at least 4 or 5 players currently on the Angels that are using.

Anyway, here's the shortened MLBTR version - http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2015/12/documentary-reportedly-links-ryan-howard-ryan-zimmerman-taylor-teagarden-to-ped-claims.html

And here's the full story from Al Jazeera :(

If you have 50 minutes of free time, give the full version a try.  It's definitely worth it. 

When a drug dealer says he didn't do it, we should definitely take it at face value.

Not defending the report. Haven't watched. But denials are ALWAYS the first response and have a bad relationship with the eventual truth.

Edited by Jobu

When a drug dealer says he didn't do it, we should definitely take it at face value.

Not defending the report. Haven't watched. But denials are ALWAYS the first response and have a bad relationship with the eventual truth.

Pay attention.

The source was an intern who was there for only three months that had no direct contact with anyone named in the report.

Basically the Al Jazeera dude that published it was jut looking for publicity.