• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Christmas presents

Tank

I got my usual box of Montecristo #5 and a bottle of Chivas. 

The wife and daughter both got leather jackets they were coveting and new tennis rackets.

The older daughter who is 3rd year med school got straight cash which is what she needs more than anything.

Mom got a ticket to fly to Boston and spend a few weeks with my sisters and daughter.

I decided I wanted to get back into playing golf.  So I treated myself to some used clubs.  Yeah, I'm poor.  But for $700, I got a pretty kick ass set that even Tank would probably think wasn't bad.

I hope you didn't buy them from Adam. I only paid $225 for them.

Got a new softball glove for my sister, a couple books for my mom, and a nice new pocket knife for my dad. Received a lot of new clothes, and my cousin treated me to a round of golf this afternoon (kind of a Christmas tradition for him to take his siblings and I out for a round on Christmas afternoon).

Edited by Don