• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Christmas bonus

Tank

do you get one? something simple (extra cash) or something elaborate (like a trip)?

ours is pretty simple - school gives us $50 and our parent organization gives us double that. my wife's cousin used to get trips to hawaii or england.

No we don't get Christmas bonuses. We have multiple parties in December and each December they give us gifts, they are very cool INO inspired gifts. I'm compensated well all year but December is kind of a hectic month for us. Volume of business is through the roof, also finishing up end of the year evaluations and planning meetings for the following year. It's also the time of the year where we can't take vacation. With all that being said its my favorite time of the year to work.

Dont get one where i work, but glad to see some people do. Its a nice gesture, even if its something simple like a free meal.

Once when I was working night shift at the prison, the warden decided to do a holiday dinner for the employees. We were specifically told not to bring any food that night, because meals were being provided. The problem was that they delivered the food for the night shift before the swing shift left, and they took almost all of it. By the time I went down to get my meal, there was a pan of green beans. about half a pan of biscuits, and everything else was gone. They provided another meal for us a couple of weeks later, but it wasn't nearly as good as the one that was taken from us.

Once when I was working night shift at the prison, the warden decided to do a holiday dinner for the employees. We were specifically told not to bring any food that night, because meals were being provided. The problem was that they delivered the food for the night shift before the swing shift left, and they took almost all of it. By the time I went down to get my meal, there was a pan of green beans. about half a pan of biscuits, and everything else was gone. They provided another meal for us a couple of weeks later, but it wasn't nearly as good as the one that was taken from us.

ha, the first fanjets i went to in arizona was like that. i got there about 90 minutes late for dinner, and all that was left was a little bit of salad and just a few noodles. didn't get my money's worth that night.

oh, and i also missed meeting rex hurler.

The In-N-Out truck rolled up a couple weeks ago and we got a free burger.

Also, we normally get like a ~$400-$500 year end bonus; it's always a surprise and we usually get it end of Dec/Jan/Feb.  It's always a mystery.  We don't know if and when.