• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

"Credible Threat" closes all L.A. schools

Merkel was in the news yesterday saying Muslim refugees entrance would be reduced.

"Multiculturalism leads to parallel societies and therefore remains a ‘life lie,’ ” or a sham, she said, before adding that Germany may be reaching its limits in terms of accepting more refugees. "The challenge is immense," she said. "We want and we will reduce the number of refugees noticeably."

merkel watched Homeland the last two weeks. she has every reason to be concerned about the muslims in her country.

People should be happy for the 643,000 students who got a school-free day.

"Good. The lazy, unionized teachers just pass out worksheets and watch videos on their phones all day anyway, so it's not like the kids are missing out on anything meaningful."    - CF8

"Good. The lazy, unionized teachers just pass out worksheets and watch videos on their phones all day anyway, so it's not like the kids are missing out on anything meaningful."    - CF8

Holy shit. Take a chill pill. This is the first page of the hangout forum I read and this is posted here. wtf.

I forgot about that thread. I'll jump back in soon. You are taking it way too personally. And I never said teachers are lazy. Anyone who goes to work every day (not counting summers, Xmas break, etc, obviously..lol) and completes their daily duties is not lazy. 

Funny how you don't mention anyone else who thinks teachers are getting paid a fair wage, etc. Kinda cowardly. Hopefully you set a better example for your students.

Holy shit. Take a chill pill. This is the first page of the hangout forum I read and this is posted here. wtf.

I forgot about that thread. I'll jump back in soon. You are taking it way too personally. And I never said teachers are lazy. Anyone who goes to work every day (not counting summers, Xmas break, etc, obviously..lol) and completes their daily duties is not lazy.

Funny how you don't mention anyone else who thinks teachers are getting paid a fair wage, etc. Kinda cowardly. Hopefully you set a better example for your students.

Maybe he's calling you out because of your approach and the fact that you lump all teachers together, oh except for the rare good teacher.

dude, tank is one of the most popular posters on this site.  I suggest you don't pick a fight with him.

You are the one that made the lame comments, own up to it.