• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Cueto to SF

according to SI:

Free-agent starting pitcher Johnny Cueto has agreed to a six-year deal with the San Francisco Giants pending a physical, the team announced. The move was first reported by ESPN’s Buster Olney. According to FOX Sports' Jon Morosi, the contract is worth $130 million with an opt-out player option for 2017.

The Dodgers have a tremendously strong farm system and I still see them using some of those trade chips to acquire a young frontline starter such as Carrasco, Salazar, Moore, et al. They have the ammunition to do it and it would fit in with their payroll goals.

The Angels didn't seem to have a problem not getting value out of Appier by releasing him. Nor Guillen that had another year on his contract. Nor Matthews that they basically gave to the Mets paying nearly all of the $23 million owed. Then there is Wells, another bucket of balls and salary payout and the worst id Hamilton. That's a damn lot of money to get the cancer removed over and over. I guess the Dodgers prefer the disease.

We traded Guillen for Juan Rivera and Maicer Izturis

The Dodgers are caught in the middle, they're not making the moves to compete with the Cubs, SF, St. Louis or the Pirates, and they aren't rebuilding aggressively.

hunting07-08037.jpg

Oh please. They have a tremendous farmsystem and a talented roster.

They're going to win 90+ again.

I would take Corey Seager over any angel not named Trout.

Edited by Poozy

The Dodgers have a tremendously strong farm system and I still see them using some of those trade chips to acquire a young frontline starter such as Carrasco, Salazar, Moore, et al. They have the ammunition to do it and it would fit in with their payroll goals.

Wait, the Dodgers have payroll goals?