• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Thank you: ettin, DocHalo, AngelsJunky & Inside Pitch

Chuck

Chuck I've always appreciated the fact that you ever allowed me to post articles here in the first place so thank you for running the site and providing a great forum to talk about, primarily, Angels baseball! I've learned a lot more about baseball over these last few years than I ever realized was possible and I still realize I have a lot more to learn. Since I've been writing here baseball has gone from something I used to watch purely as a fan to something far deeper.

So thanks to you, Dave, Geoff, Adam, and the rest of the AW.com board for being so supportive!

Happy Holidays to all!

Edited by ettin

Thanks Chuck!! We wouldn't have the opportunity to share our passion without your dedication to this place which I consider the best fan site in baseball.  I feel like the broad depth of the fans who communicate on this site allows for a very complimentary atmosphere and the fact that we don't always agree with one another is part of the fun.  

So Kudos to you as well brother!!  

i first met IP back on aol in the mid-late 90s. he was talking then about slg/obp/ops and other things i'd never heard of. he and this guy named joe (a severe metrics guy) used to have some of the most interesting discussions about pitcher abuse and the need to limit pitches thrown. those two changed a lot of things for me in how i watch baseball, and i'm grateful for it.

if you haven't attended an angels game or a taco tuesday night with IP, put it on your list of things to do. you won't regret it.

thanks, amigo.