• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Angels Hire Jonathan Luman as Director of Quantitative Analysis

Docwaukee

They are still looking for a genius developer to put together all of the different qualitative and quantitative data into an easily digestible desktop application and mobile app. 

So if you are really dedicated to this team, and willing to give up half of your salary you make working for google, then there is that... 

Please let me know when it gets to $3.99 as an Apple iPhone App.

Because his boss told him to, and he agreed with it for the most part.

If it doesn't make sense to mike, it doesn't get considered

Ok, so the guy they hired is in charge of not just getting the results but sharing them in a way that everyone can understand, not that Mike can't understand complicated statistics.

This guy is going to be so bored in three weeks with nothing to do. He is going to be like: "That's it, that's all you guys needed? I thought there was so much more to number crunch and before I knew it I ran out of data with only 30 major league and 230 minor league clubs. Cripes I did the Japanese league on the toilet on my iPhone. No wonder Stoneman had an Xbox."

We need more use of the word cripes.