• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

LA Times: Tim Salmon understands Albert Pujols' predicament

Former Angels outfielder suffered from the same painful foot problem affecting the team's current first baseman.

Tim Salmon feels Albert Pujols' pain. The former Angels right fielder played most of 1998 with plantar fasciitis in his left foot, and he does not have to imagine how difficult it is for the current Angels slugger to manage the same condition.drxZEiflGyk

View the full article

I have this myself.  Luckily my job does not require that I perform at a world class athletic level, but when that thing pops (and it's always a pop) it will hobble you immediately, and there is nothing you can do about it.  There is no warning either.  One step you're fine, the next you're clutching at your foot in agony.

Have a minor case of this. It sucks. If the team could pick up the slack, then we could have Pujols sit out a couple weeks, but the slow start doomed us yet again.

This is exactly why we should have kept Morales.

Have kmo cover first base with Trumbo at DH while Pujols is on the 15 day dl. With how Albert looks I wouldn't be shocked if he tears the fascia and is out for the year.