• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Roger Lodge with all time strawman argument

yk9001

The idiot was talking to some NBA 'expert' and they were talking about the Golden State Warriors.

I had just tuned in and I hear Roger say,  "people tell me that the Warriors are boring.  That they just shoot three pointers.  What do you say to these people?"

The guest had no idea how to respond, except to say, "I haven't heard anybody say that."

oh man...I listen about 1 minute a week, and it is ALWAYS head scratching.

I am just trying to wrap around the concept that the Warriors are boring.

Perhaps you hate seeing Curry's daughter on the podium.

Perhaps you think their incredible shooting will go cold.

But I am trying to figure out who these people are who think the Warriors are boring.

A thousand monkeys on a thousand ipads could type out better questions than this.

Jim Rome repeats himself so much that his 3 hours could be condensed into 20 minutes

Let's not forget there's about 30-40 minutes of silent air on his show. He'll say two words and then pause for 20 seconds. I used to think my car stereo was broken but it was just Rome filling up the airwaves with 0 substance.

The idiot was talking to some NBA 'expert' and they were talking about the Golden State Warriors.

I had just tuned in and I hear Roger say,  "people tell me that the Warriors are boring.  That they just shoot three pointers.  What do you say to these people?"

The guest had no idea how to respond, except to say, "I haven't heard anybody say that."

oh man...I listen about 1 minute a week, and it is ALWAYS head scratching.

Colin Cowherd says that repeatedly.