• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com 2016 Spring Training Fanfest Announcement

AngelsWin.com

Pic1.jpg

By Geoff Stoddart, AngelsWin Director of Social Media - 

We have been getting a lot of request for the date of the AngelsWin Spring Training Fanfest.  After much internal discussion, we finally have an answer!

There will be no AngelsWin.com Spring Training Fanfest in 2016.

(Crowd:  â€œBoooo!!! You guys suck!”)

Yeah, yeah.  We know.  But between new jobs and extensive family commitments, we just couldn’t find a weekend that worked.  

We could have thrown something together, without some key members of the AngelsWin, but in truth … it just wouldn’t have been the event that we’re used to holding.  And candidly, it wouldn’t have been fair to the people who pay to attend.  People have grown accustom to a first class event.  And if we can’t deliver that, we’re just not going to do it.

So, our sincerest apologies to all of those who were looking forward to attending.  We’re bummed too.  

We’re still planning of holding our Summer Fanfest and Softball Tournament in Anaheim next summer, so please keep an eye out for announcements on that later.  

Go Angels! 
MVZNCj4dQXM

View the full article

Damn, and I was gonna fly all of you in with my Lotto winnings.

I'll let you invest a few mil in my Waffle Beer.

2 mil for say... 10 %

Damn, I just brought an epic cat tree. Gonna have to pick it up in Dubai in 2018 when its finished. Sorry.