• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

San Bernardino Mass Shooting

I saw the lawyers for the terrorist family on CNN.

One of the dudes was implying that the couple didn't do it.

The family is trying to say "my boy is a nice boy, he couldn't do that"?

We sure these aren't Mexicans?

Nice.

from Reuters:

The Islamic State group, also known as ISIS, said in an online radio broadcast Saturday that two of its followers carried out Wednesday's attack in Southern California that killed 14 people and injured at least 20 others, Reuters reported. "Two followers of Islamic State attacked several days ago a centre in San Bernadino in California," the group's daily broadcast al-Bayan said.

Sorry NY daily news, but my thoughts and prayers are with the victims.  It's heartbreaking to read about how these families are torn-apart.

isis is here in America.  They are not roaming around in squads, wearing their black pi's (yet), but their sympathizers/soldiers are here.  They are actively planning Islamic terror attacks as we speak in the name of islam's goal to assimilate the world.

It is now established that the San Berdo attack was perpetrated on behalf of Islamic terror.  It's silly, childish, and frankly dangerous that the decided terrorists family attorneys, media, and our own potus continue to deny this fact.  I believe it will eventually come-out that these two "martyrs" had plans to hit more soft-targets, but were interrupted.

These attacks will continue (and get worse), because they use our freedoms against us.  We have a defense though;

-THE most important defense is, "If you see something, say something."  I understand if you're uncomfortable carrying a gun to defend yourself, family, and others against this threat.  But, if you don't report suspicious activity and be a good witness to sound an alarm, you are guilty of in-action.

-The knowledge of the possibility of armed-citizens would drastically-reduce incidents.  They chose their target carefully, knowing it was full of un-armed/protected victims.

We know that these and other wanna-be jihadis, came into this Country through immigration.  Our systems and policies will NEVER keep all of those who wish to harm us out of the Country.  Gun control will NEVER keep weapons out of the hands of those nut-jobs who only want to kill us.  With that said, I believe we need to stall this practice of allowing Syrian (and other refugees) into the Country at this time.  I don't claim that they're all terrorists and not victims, but if you watch video of them entering European Countries, you'll see they tend to leave a trail of destruction while imposing themselves on the welcoming Countries.

My thanks and props to all of the First-Responders and investigators, who jumped-into action and ended this threat.  Sorry we couldn't get there in time to assist while it was still "active."

It makes me laugh that libs and the "blm" people can paint all Cops as dirty-murderers of minorities, yet can't admit their own guilt and criminality seriously contributes to even the worst-looking cases of brutality.

UPDATE: TASHFEEN MALIK, the female ISIS-inspired shooter in the recent mass-killings in San Bernadino, Calif., reportedly entered the country on a so-called “fiancé visa” that listed a false or at least inaccurate foreign home address, raising questions about the U.S.’s vetting process for immigrants amid growing concerns that Middle East terrorists could be slipping into the country.

One of the survivors credits Shannon Johnson, 45, with giving his life to save hers after husband and wife killers with assault rifles opened fire on a holiday gathering of government workers, killing 14 people and wounding 21 others.

Denise Peraza, who was shot in the back and is recovering in a hospital, said her heroic co-worker shielded her with his own body when the shooting started, telling her “I got you,” according to WXIA-TV in Georgia.

One of the survivors credits Shannon Johnson, 45, with giving his life to save hers after husband and wife killers with assault rifles opened fire on a holiday gathering of government workers, killing 14 people and wounding 21 others.

Denise Peraza, who was shot in the back and is recovering in a hospital, said her heroic co-worker shielded her with his own body when the shooting started, telling her “I got you,” according to WXIA-TV in Georgia.

God bless him.  He is a true hero that put his life to save someone else's.  

UPDATE: TASHFEEN MALIK, the female ISIS-inspired shooter in the recent mass-killings in San Bernadino, Calif., reportedly entered the country on a so-called “fiancé visa” that listed a false or at least inaccurate foreign home address, raising questions about the U.S.’s vetting process for immigrants amid growing concerns that Middle East terrorists could be slipping into the country.

Damn, the Anti refugee crowd just got another 500 round clip.  

Sorry NY daily news, but my thoughts and prayers are with the victims.  It's heartbreaking to read about how these families are torn-apart.

isis is here in America.  They are not roaming around in squads, wearing their black pi's (yet), but their sympathizers/soldiers are here.  They are actively planning Islamic terror attacks as we speak in the name of islam's goal to assimilate the world.

It is now established that the San Berdo attack was perpetrated on behalf of Islamic terror.  It's silly, childish, and frankly dangerous that the decided terrorists family attorneys, media, and our own potus continue to deny this fact.  I believe it will eventually come-out that these two "martyrs" had plans to hit more soft-targets, but were interrupted.

These attacks will continue (and get worse), because they use our freedoms against us.  We have a defense though;

-THE most important defense is, "If you see something, say something."  I understand if you're uncomfortable carrying a gun to defend yourself, family, and others against this threat.  But, if you don't report suspicious activity and be a good witness to sound an alarm, you are guilty of in-action.

-The knowledge of the possibility of armed-citizens would drastically-reduce incidents.  They chose their target carefully, knowing it was full of un-armed/protected victims.

We know that these and other wanna-be jihadis, came into this Country through immigration.  Our systems and policies will NEVER keep all of those who wish to harm us out of the Country.  Gun control will NEVER keep weapons out of the hands of those nut-jobs who only want to kill us.  With that said, I believe we need to stall this practice of allowing Syrian (and other refugees) into the Country at this time.  I don't claim that they're all terrorists and not victims, but if you watch video of them entering European Countries, you'll see they tend to leave a trail of destruction while imposing themselves on the welcoming Countries.

My thanks and props to all of the First-Responders and investigators, who jumped-into action and ended this threat.  Sorry we couldn't get there in time to assist while it was still "active."

It makes me laugh that libs and the "blm" people can paint all Cops as dirty-murderers of minorities, yet can't admit their own guilt and criminality seriously contributes to even the worst-looking cases of brutality.

Not enough "Likes" available for this post.

This man is a friend of our own here, Victor.

Friends and family have set up a page to help get his remains back to Georgia.

https://www.gofundme.com/ShannonJohnson