• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

San Bernardino Mass Shooting

Would a Jihadist Subway serve ham subs?

ha!

back in the late 80s my men's chorus was singing at a church in san diego. there was a potluck lunch afterwards, and during the lunch they had a little ceremony to honor one of their parishoners who had just returned from one of our attacks on libya. he was a pilot and was willing to tell stories afterward lunch was over. he said one of the things they would do was find the radio frequency of the libyan pilots and then harass them endlessly. they'd make pig squeals and talk about having sex and watching wormen at the beach in bikinis. he said the US pilots really had a lot of fun because they knew the libyan pilots were as good at being pilots as mike scioscia is at running sprints.

the part about making squealing pigs sounds was pretty funny.

Small moment of panic time. 

Reading the names of those killed in the attack.  And seeing a name you recognize, that is the right age.  Last time I heard, she had moved back east.  But I still had to scour to find a picture of the person to make sure, and thankfully it wasn't the person I know. 

i'm gonna have to go into hiding, aren't i?

Don't worry.  You're well liked on this board and we won't rat you out.  Of course, if someone offers us a buy 1, get 1 free sandwich coupon from Subway, all bets are off and you're on your own.  Sorry bud.

Edited by IEAngelsfan

Don't worry.  You're well liked on this board and we won't rat you out.  Of course, if someone offers us a buy 1, get 1 free sandwich coupon from Subway, all bets are off and you're on your own.  Sorry bud.

Sold out for a $5 footlong. Smh.

Before I left for work at around noon-thirty yesterday I told my wife my rule of thumb about shootings: if it's at an abortion clinic, A SCHOOL, A THEATER, AN OFFICE BUILDING, BLACK CHURCH, A COLLEGE CAMPUS, A POST OFFICE, A MILITARY BASE, guaranteed to be a white dude.  Anywhere else, overwhelming odds that it's a Muslim.

fixed it for you

If you have Muslim neighbors, do not trust them, do not be nice to them, tell them you are watching them and so is the ref of the neighborhood. Tell them we don't tolerate that shit in America and you will report them to Homeland Security if they fart the wrong way.

You have a ref in your neighborhood?

Ten Dumbest Things said about the San Bernardino attack:

1. Senator Tim Kaine saying the atrocity proves America is addicted to guns.
  2. Former FBI assistant director, Tom Fuentes “later joined by CNN's Harry Houck“ speculating an anti-government "right-wing group" is behind the attack.
  3. MSNBC reporting (almost as soon as the shooting began) that the city of San Bernardino houses a Planned Parenthood.
  4. A gun-control activist insisting Congress could stop these tragedies, it simply chooses not to.
  5. George Stephanopoulos portraying President Obama as another victim in the tragedy.
  6. President Obama arguing the feds are powerless to stop suspected terrorists from buying guns. (Which is untrue.)
  7. An MSNBC guest arguing armed self defense, including armed guards, provides no security benefit.
  8. Chris Matthews wondering if the attack can be traced back to the American revolution.
  9. NBC's Kerry Saunders suggesting the Christmas party that was attacked could have served as a "trigger" for the gunmen.
  10. Senator Tim Kaine arguing that, much like terrorists themselves, critics of increased gun control are the "voice of evil."
Edited by fan_since79

ha!

back in the late 80s my men's chorus was singing at a church in san diego. there was a potluck lunch afterwards, and during the lunch they had a little ceremony to honor one of their parishoners who had just returned from one of our attacks on libya. he was a pilot and was willing to tell stories afterward lunch was over. he said one of the things they would do was find the radio frequency of the libyan pilots and then harass them endlessly. they'd make pig squeals and talk about having sex and watching wormen at the beach in bikinis. he said the US pilots really had a lot of fun because they knew the libyan pilots were as good at being pilots as mike scioscia is at running sprints.

the part about making squealing pigs sounds was pretty funny.

If they did that today, Obama would have the DOJ prosecute then for hate crimes.