• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

San Bernardino Mass Shooting

The crazy thing is my chick was subcontracted by that healthcare network and even had a job interview there in that same building. She's been getting calls the past two days from former coworkers.

Could have been a scary situation if she took that job.

same exact happened to one of my former students. he turned it down.

If the U.S. Was France or Belgium, we would be finding out who the "friends" were that were coming by at all hours and dropping off boxes at their house. The people who are on the watch list, if they are in the U.S. Would be on the action list and sh** would start happening. Instead, we are trying to decide if this planned attack by some asshole with ties to radical Islam was an act of terrorism or work place violence.

Bill Maher actually is anti-Islam. That's why Ben Affleck started yelling at him last year.

But that has nothing to do with what I was talking about: guns. 

My quip about Bill Maher was intended to be snarky/snide. I consider myself "liberal," but Bill Maher is an ignorant tool.

If the U.S. Was France or Belgium, we would be finding out who the "friends" were that were coming by at all hours and dropping off boxes at their house. The people who are on the watch list, if they are in the U.S. Would be on the action list and sh** would start happening. Instead, we are trying to decide if this planned attack by some asshole with ties to radical Islam was an act of terrorism or work place violence.

Do you believe they are not investigating the validity of those rumors...and if they are valid pursuing every possible lead? Just because someone isn't standing at a microphone giving a play by play of the investigation doesn't mean there isn't an actual investigation occurring.

Says the guy running to Walmart to buy a Shotgun to stop the next mass shooting

I was joking. I'm not exactly sure why you're the only person consistently failing to notice the blatant sarcasm in my post.

Then you assumed I'd be wielding that shotgun? A shotgun would obviously be for home defense as it's easier to shoot a target with and intimidating.

I was joking. I'm not exactly sure why you're the only person consistently failing to notice the blatant sarcasm in my post.

Then you assumed I'd be wielding that shotgun? A shotgun would obviously be for home defense as it's easier to shoot a target with and intimidating.

fair enough...I'll read your future posts with that in mind

I'm generally liberal in most of my positions, but the lefts inability to criticize Islam for fear of being culturally insensitive despite the fact that Islam treats women like garbage (among other things) is hard to understand and laughable.

This pretty much describes me as well.

We should date.

while eating lunch with my co-worker today, we started talking about the shooting. gun control came up, and little conservative christian that she is, said that the gov't's goal is to remove guns from all of us so that they can control us.

i was surprised to hear this from her.

There seems to be a genuine confusion on behalf of law enforcement in regards to the events. They had 12 pipe bombs in their house (is this correct? has anyone else read this?) yet they left them behind? Also, the vehicle was a rental and due to be returned yesterday? I wonder if this is a plausible situation:

The shooter(s) were planning something bigger due to having the pipe bombs and much more ammunition. However, I wonder if he started feeling some hea or thought that maybe he was being surveilled so they completely threw their plan out of the window and took action yesterday with the shooting? It doesn't make any sense to me to leave all those pipe bombs behind unless the plan was to return home, grab them, and go hit another target? Why go through all of that work to leave them behind? 

Something doesn't fit here. I'm waiting for the news link to come out linking them with ISIS. The FBI has already came out and said that the suspect was indeed in contact with known international terror suspects? Was he invited to Saudi Arabia, given a wife, and given plans to fulfill?

Also, I know that it is protocol for the FBI to be involved in active shooter situations. Is it the same with Homeland Security? They seemed to be extremely involved yesterday. They were flying planes and drones over. They had their regional agents there. I wonder if the FBI/DHS were on the subject but not expecting him to act so suddenly? 

Farook traveled to Saudi Arabia for two weeks in July 2014 to pick up his fiancee, Malik, who is Pakistani, a law enforcement source told CBS News. Malik received a K1 Visa, known as a fiance visa, a U.S. official told CBS News. It's unclear when the visa was issued.

A source told CBS News that the pair were looking at ISIS propaganda online.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/san-bernardino-shooting-suspects-syed-rizwan-farook-tashfeen-malik-home-raid/

A source told CBS News that the pair were looking at ISIS propaganda online.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/san-bernardino-shooting-suspects-syed-rizwan-farook-tashfeen-malik-home-raid/

Does that count as watching LiveLeak videos of the Kurds blowing ISIS to shreds?  I hope not or else I'm ****ed

ISIS is going to become the jihaist subway. Anyone will be able to start their own and use the name brand (and thats the scary part)

Assuming for a second this isnt a terrorism event (it is, but just for argument sake). Look how easy it is to pull something like this off. I predicted this would happen after 9/11 and it never really did. But you see all these non-islamic mass shootings, and its only a matter of time before the next jihadist figures out its easier to obtain a gun and shoot up a bunch of people than it is to hijack a plane or construct a VBIED.

These a**holes were able to construct pipe bombs with probably nothing more than google (anarchist cookbook has been around for decades). Those boston kids built that pressure cooker bomb at home. Al qaeda wanted to throw haymaker punches, the ISIS brand looks like its gonna be death from a thousand cuts

ISIS is going to become the jihaist subway. Anyone will be able to start their own and use the name brand (and thats the scary part)

Assuming for a second this isnt a terrorism event (it is, but just for argument sake). Look how easy it is to pull something like this off. I predicted this would happen after 9/11 and it never really did. But you see all these non-islamic mass shootings, and its only a matter of time before the next jihadist figures out its easier to obtain a gun and shoot up a bunch of people than it is to hijack a plane or construct a VBIED.

These a**holes were able to construct pipe bombs with probably nothing more than google (anarchist cookbook has been around for decades). Those boston kids built that pressure cooker bomb at home. Al qaeda wanted to throw haymaker punches, the ISIS brand looks like its gonna be death from a thousand cuts

Would a Jihadist Subway serve ham subs?