• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States

12241637_1180544708624148_24856929120599

A man who calls himself Vermin Supreme filed for the New Hampshire presidential primary. If he is elected, every American will get a pony, and he will defeat ISIS by going back in time. He also wears a rubber rain boot on his head. What's not to like?

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

Reminds me of a conversation I had with a client. Dead serious, he wrote his congressman, mayor, or some high ranking official in Michigan his economic recovery plan.

He didn't seem to have answers for much, but the basis of his plan was to give every US citizen a million dollars. He stressed student loans, but the premise was that everyone was to pay off all their debt and the leftovers could he used however.

As much as I wanted to ask questions like who would fund this or pay for everything I left it as is. I don't think even the Libs could come up with something that ambitious.

Reminds me of a conversation I had with a client. Dead serious, he wrote his congressman, mayor, or some high ranking official in Michigan his economic recovery plan.

He didn't seem to have answers for much, but the basis of his plan was to give every US citizen a million dollars. He stressed student loans, but the premise was that everyone was to pay off all their debt and the leftovers could he used however.

As much as I wanted to ask questions like who would fund this or pay for everything I left it as is. I don't think even the Libs could come up with something that ambitious.

You do realize that plan costs less than two days bringing freedom to Afghanistan?