• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

More SJW bullcrap.

i think this is well said:

"On the television program, which explains this is the notion of an America controlled by Hitler, you get that context," New York Regional Director Evan Bernstein told FOX11. "On the train, seeing the American flag paired with a Nazi symbol is viscerally offensive because there is no context as to what it means."

It is a tv show, where else should they advertise?

People need to get over it.

You can advertise a show without turning the bus into a Nazi/US flag.

I fully plan on watching this show, I'm a huge fan of the book...and I find it only somewhat eerie that we have a candidate running for president who certainly toes the line...but that advertising is a tad bit overboard.

So here's where we dump the SJW stuff?  Here's another one:

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/hillary-clinton-says-it-was-a-poor-choice-of-190030383.html

Clinton promises never to say ‘illegal immigrants’ again

Clinton used the term at a campaign event in New Hampshire earlier this month when she was asked her thoughts on securing the border with Mexico to prevent undocumented immigrants from coming over. She responded by referring to her support for a border fence as a member of the U.S. Senate from January 2001 until early 2009.

“Look, I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in. And I do think you have to control your borders,” Clinton said.

Clinton’s comments drew criticism from pro-immigration advocates who prefer the term “undocumented immigrants.” She was asked about the phrase in the Facebook chat on Tuesday by Jose Antonio Vargas, an activist whose group is mounting a campaign called “#WordsMatter” to get presidential candidates to promise not to use the phrase “illegal immigrants.”

The first thing I'm doing if I'm voted president is outlawing hashtags. First off anyone that says "hashtag" and not "pound symbol" is getting a beating by my anti-fascist fascist gestapo, and if you use a hashtag then you're getting thrown in a North East Alaskan gulag. #angrytobias

Edited by red321

a lot of people are way too sensitive.

So many real life things to be concerned about, this isn't one of them.

No wonder we are raising a nation of wussies.

One could argue that you're being way too sensitive about this particular case. I'm not a fan of SJWs or censorship, but this kinda makes sense. There are more serious issues of censorship and possible infringement of the first amendment to be concerned about.

Edited by Angelsjunky

a lot of people are way too sensitive.

So many real life things to be concerned about, this isn't one of them.

No wonder we are raising a nation of wussies.

You started this thread.  I wouldn't even have heard of this if it weren't for this thread.