• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Van Slyke infers Kershaw wants Puig traded

ABC

dv can indeed happen between siblings

i stand corrected. At least searching it on google, youre correct. I had never heard that before.

But checking the penal code, its not listed. Its dating or former dating, cohabitation or common children. Never heard of siblings being listed, and its not in the PC. I guess its something the DA can charge later, weve always taken it as battery (not DV)

Former major leaguer Andy Van Slyke, father of Dodgers outfielder Scott Van Slyke, shared a story on a St. Louis sports talk show on WGNU-AM that was clearly coming from Clayton Kershaw. Scott Van Slyke is one of Kershaw’s closest friends on the team.

When interviewer Frank Cusumano asked Andy Van Slyke what his take was on Puig, he said:

“When the best player -- the highest paid player on the Los Angeles Dodgers -- goes to the GM and tells him, or is asked what is the No. 1 need or what are the needs of the Los Angeles Dodgers club, this particular highest-paid player said, 'The first thing you need to do is get rid of Puig.' That's all you need to know.”

http://www.latimes.com/sports/dodgers/dodgersnow/la-sp-dn-dodgers-yasiel-puig-divide-20151119-story.html

fag