• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Governors of 4 U.S. states say no to admitting Syrian refugees

Yep...that's what he said Jay.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article45115188.html

Countering that hard line, Brown said in a statement that the United States should continue to be a haven to the oppressed. But he also stressed the need for vigilance.

“I intend to work closely with the President so that he can both uphold America’s traditional role as a place of asylum, but also ensure that anyone seeking refuge in America is fully vetted in a sophisticated and utterly reliable way,” Brown said in response to a query from the Bee. “You can be sure that we will do everything in our power to protect the people of our state.”

LOL @ vetting refugees

http://news.yahoo.com/french-nationals-coming-syria-may-put-under-house-214353446.html

French nationals coming from Syria may be put under house arrest: govt source

French nationals returning from Syria could be "put under house arrest" and subject to tough surveillance, a government source told AFP on Monday.

So...we should make sure we don't take French refugees?

LOL @ vetting refugees

that's the screwy thing in all of this. Who do you call in Damascus? And how do you know you're getting reliable information? And how do you know you're getting all the information?

saying that they'll vet the refugees is the biggest load of horse crap i think i've ever heard.

Yep...that's what he said Jay.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article45115188.html

Countering that hard line, Brown said in a statement that the United States should continue to be a haven to the oppressed. But he also stressed the need for vigilance.

“I intend to work closely with the President so that he can both uphold America’s traditional role as a place of asylum, but also ensure that anyone seeking refuge in America is fully vetted in a sophisticated and utterly reliable way,” Brown said in response to a query from the Bee. “You can be sure that we will do everything in our power to protect the people of our state.”

Brown is doing everything in his power to turn California into an asylum, that is for sure.

Brown is doing everything in his power to turn California into an asylum, that is for sure.

Its working so far.  Crime is up.  We can't house all the crooks, so we let them out.  Illegals are welcome.  And we will have the first gold and diamond plated train that runs on gold tracks.  (Oh who am I kidding, that would be cheaper.)

that's the screwy thing in all of this. Who do you call in Damascus? And how do you know you're getting reliable information? And how do you know you're getting all the information?

saying that they'll vet the refugees is the biggest load of horse crap i think i've ever heard.

Fear not.  Brown's got this.

Dude, that was unnecessary. 

The facts remain there is no way to properly do a background check on a citizenship that has little to no internal tracking of their populace. The Director of the FBI, Come, just made that exact statement, they have no database at this time for a country that they have little to no diplomatic relations with. 

Bush, Cruz, and others are saying that we should just let in Syrian Christians. That's exactly what you do if you want to empower ISIS.

lol, not that he matters. But the sith lord Rupert Murdoch had a tweet about allowing the ones in that can "prove their christianity" For real, thats pretty much the exact tweet.

Gauging the responses of most of the Christ-followers in this thread, it appears he'd tell the refugees to go f*ck themselves.

Except that many of the folks that are running refugee camps in Syria and other spots in the ME are "christ followers".

Who in this thread that is a Christ follower is saying what you are saying?

Red, you liked the post, how about it?

Name names pussies.

It's a perfect opportunity for politicians to have it both ways.

They can claim they tried to keep out the refugees but couldn't.  They'll have public opinion on their side.

Then you have the governor of CA who just says, "send them over!"

Build a high-speed rail from the port of entry straight to the welfare office.

What's wrong with starting them off on welfare?