• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Paris

CRISIS AS A COVER: Paris attacks ringleader posed as refugee to slip into France undetected, PM says

ABDELHAMID ABAAOUD – the mastermind behind the Paris terror attacks that killed 129 people – used the Syrian refugee crisis to enter France undetected, France’s Prime Minister Manuel Valls said after authorities confirmed the 28-year-old ringleader was killed in an anti-terror raid Wednesday.

Obama doesn't want to ruin his legacy.

Obama is starting to piss me off. Saying we should treat Syrian refugees the same as any other tourist from different countries. I understand what he's saying but to just let anyone in our country from there with minimal screening or letting them in at all is just fvcking stupid.

This is the problem.  On one hand, you have two families turning themselves in to border agents.  Then you have "college" students trying to sneak in.  Which should be a big red flag, since students are admitted all the time.  So them sneaking in to me is really questionable.  Then you have the pakistanis being muled in.  Which is also a big red flag.  

For every one that I think would probably pass the process, there are then a number that wouldn't pass.

Apparently several of the French terrorists were not on our watchlist of some 700,000 people. These terrorists could have walked right in to our country, no problem.

But but the Syrian immigrants will be "thoroughly vetted."

Can someone tell me where it is in the Constitution that the US has to allow refugees?

Apparently several of the French terrorists were not on our watchlist of some 700,000 people. These terrorists could have walked right in to our country, no problem.

our terror watch list doesn't seem terribly effective when we allow the people on it to buy guns. i'm no expert, but that seems kind of counter-productive to the reasons we're watching them.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/11/16/why-the-nra-opposed-laws-to-prevent-suspected-terrorists-from-buying-guns/

But but the Syrian immigrants will be "thoroughly vetted."

Can someone tell me where it is in the Constitution that the US has to allow refugees?

compassion has to be mixed with common sense. I'm concerned we're not going to be doing the common sense part very well.

It's tempting to think that this president really doesn't care about defending the country.

His actions don't make a lot of sense.

Not entirely sure but some may use the statue of liberty quote to justify the refugees.

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,

With conquering limbs astride from land to land;

Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand

A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame

Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name

Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand

Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command

The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she

With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

I'm not an Obama fan but this is stupid

Beg to differ.

Totally open borders...highly questionable executive orders refusing to deport illegals and defying Congress and immigration law.

Determined to bring tens of thousands of Syrians into this country and settle them in 180 different cities, not knowing who they are. Terrorists have already infiltrated European cities under the guise of 'refugees'.

Contempt and extreme condescension for anyone who disagrees with his unlimited open border policies.

That's not someone who indicates he's concerned about the defense of our country. Not in the least. We know he couldn't care less about the law, so the rest follows pretty easily.

Edited by fan_since79

Beg to differ.

Totally open borders...highly questionable executive orders refusing to deport illegals and defying Congress and immigration law.

Determined to bring hundreds of thousands of Syrians into this country and settle them in 180 different cities, not knowing who they are. Terrorists have already infiltrated European cities under the guise of 'refugees'.

Contempt and extreme condescension for anyone who disagrees with his unlimited open border policies.

That's not someone who indicates he's concerned about the defense of our country. Not in the least. We know he couldn't care less about the law, so the rest follows pretty easily.

See, here's the problem. You are just making shit up or a gullible lemming. Hundreds of thousands? That's a hell of a round up from 10,000..and there is a screening process that takes upward of 18 months. Do some research, get some facts.

Beg to differ.

Determined to bring hundreds of thousands of Syrians into this country and settle them in 180 different cities, not knowing who they are. Terrorists have already infiltrated European cities under the guise of 'refugees'.

Since 2007 the USCIS interviewed 142,670 Iraqi applicants, approved 119,202 for resettlement, and 84,902 have arrived in the US. That was approved by Bush. Seems like Obama doesn't have a single new idea in his head.

Edited by notti

See, here's the problem. You are just making shit up or a gullible lemming. Hundreds of thousands? That's a hell of a round up from 10,000..and there is a screening process that takes upward of 18 months. Do some research, get some facts.

They're talking 10,000 now, but two months ago he wanted 100,000. He includes "other refugees" among that number, but really, most are coming from that area. And the "screening process"? Don't make me laugh so hard.

We're also increasing the number of Syrian and other refugees we admit to the U.S. to 100,000 per year for the next two years.

10:01 AM - 28 Sep 2015

They're talking 10,000 now, but two months ago he wanted 100,000. He includes "other refugees" among that number, but really, most are coming from that area. And the "screening process"? Don't make me laugh so hard.

We're also increasing the number of Syrian and other refugees we admit to the U.S. to 100,000 per year for the next two years.

10:01 AM - 28 Sep 2015

I've pictured you a lot of ways but laughing has never been one of them.