• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Paris

"We found a Syrian passport in the general area, it MUST have been them!!"

so you're not really going to care about it until one/some of those allowed to come here starts lighting up your area or affecting people you care about. is that about right? or do you think all of the refugees are legit?

By the way, and not trying to derail the thread, but freedom fries was by far one of the most ridiculous things ever. The french sat out OIF, whatever, they had their reasons (and im not judging them at all for it). We get offended, and actual paid govt officials come up with the most jr high response to it. That was ridiculously embarrassing.

Heres a question. Do you allow them to continue in place? Regardless of what we think, their recruiting just skyrocketed after this weekend, and im sure they have more attack ideas in place. The very existence of their territory is what basically put Al Qaeda out of business (theyre still around, being AQ, but theyre yesterdays news in the jihadist world. Isis did in about 2 years what AQ promised over a decade).

Bombing wont do it. Someone is going to have to lear that area out. The frustrating part is any real military could do it, and if allowed to do it right, for little friendly loss.

Im as tired of war as anyone. And the reality is it needs to be the Iraqis, Saudis, Jordanians and gulf states (unless they want the iranians to do it for them) who will have to do it.

But they wont....what do you do?

Its one thing of its a civil war. You stay out of it if youre smart. But obviously they arent staying in their yard.

I dont have anything close to an answer to that. But whatever the world community is doing now isnt working.

I hate idiots that think the US is going to come to the rescue with an AK. Especially ones that actually were in the military and can't see the difference between a Russian AK and a US Colt M4.

Juan is right, lefties have gone so Marxist they can't see the world outside of their communist ideologies and imagery.

:-p

Touche'.

I hate people that don't realize that not everyone in the military is a gun-toting infantry grunt.

If there one pleasure i take in this website its that i can scroll down any thread on my phone and chuckle aloud at some out of nowhere crude one liner, regardless of topic. The 3 previous posts to this one escalated quickly...and it was awesome

Gotbeer, give me a quock cliffs notes on that, about how were in the way of what the syrians and russians are doing. And its not because i disagree, ive just lost track of what exactly is happeneing. I thought we were quasi on the same side as the syrians/iranians on this one? And are the kurds on the same side as iran, or are they at odds too?

If there one pleasure i take in this website its that i can scroll down any thread on my phone and chuckle aloud at some out of nowhere crude one liner, regardless of topic. The 3 previous posts to this one escalated quickly...and it was awesome

Gotbeer, give me a quock cliffs notes on that, about how were in the way of what the syrians and russians are doing. And its not because i disagree, ive just lost track of what exactly is happeneing. I thought we were quasi on the same side as the syrians/iranians on this one? And are the kurds on the same side as iran, or are they at odds too?

From what I understand.  The Assad/Iranians/Russians are pretty much one group now, just calling them Russians for now.  They are doing bombings of both ISIS, Al Quaeda, and anti Assad groups.  Here is the problem.  The Russians have boots on the ground.  And if you are going to try and take over territory, say for instance you are California.  It's probably impossible to conquer the US, if you skip everything in between and jump East of the Mississippi and not expect those you skipped to attack.  So what the Russians are doing is trying to capture Oregon first, which has more antigovernment than ISIS.  US is saying wait a minute, you have to attack ISIS.  And Russia is saying can't attack ISIS than let everything else attack us in the meantime.  After the France attacks, the US is beginning to warm up to Russia's thinking to combat ISIS.  But the US still wants to arm Oregon and Idaho and Nevada, which is at odds with how Russia is trying to handle ISIS.

As for the Kurds.  I think the Syrian Kurds and Assad's group is not at odds that I have heard of.  They are the boots on the ground that is attacking ISIS directly in the North.  I think that is why the Russians seem to be advancing north more than they are south and east.  Because if they can take over territory to meet up with the Kurds, that's suddenly a pretty good chunk of land they would control.  Of course if they keep going and taking over into the lands the Kurds control, then it might be a different story.  

The big problem is the different factions of Kurds.  From what I understand, the Iraqi Kurds have a thing against Turkey and vice versa.  And because the Iraqi and syrian kurds are more allies than enemies, the Turks aren't real happy about it.  And the turks seem to every so often bomb the Kurds instead of ISIS.

Hezbola or however you spell them is a whole different can of worms.  I think they are working with Iran and Syria in the South of the country.  Which is annoying Israel.  

so you're not really going to care about it until one/some of those allowed to come here starts lighting up your area or affecting people you care about. is that about right? or do you think all of the refugees are legit?

If I was in charge of immigration in any of the countries taking refugees I'd welcome the women, children, and elderly and tell the young men they need to go back and reclaim their country. You got your troubles, I got mine.

Good breakdown gotbeer

Think about how crazy this has all become...hamas and hezbollah are enemies now....thats HUGE

Even crazier....there are people in the pentagon who made a career planning to go to war with the russians and iranians...now we are all bedfellows...its like a larry bond techno thriller

The mother of a Paris suicide bomber says her son 'did not mean to kill anyone' - and claims he may have blown himself up because of stress.

Ibrahim Abdeslam, 31, launched a solo attack outside the cafe Comptoir Voltaire, close to the scene of the Bataclan concert hall massacre on Friday night.

His brother Mohamed Abdeslam, a former council worker, was arrested in Molenbeek in western Brussels, a day after the attacks in the French capital, in which at least 129 were killed and hundreds more were injured.

Police missed their chance to bring in the third brother, Salah, when he was questioned as he crossed the border to Belgium after the attacks. He is now the object of a massive international manhunt.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3320157/Mother-Paris-suicide-bomber-says-son-did-not-mean-kill-claims-blown-STRESS.html#ixzz3rfn4wUgJ

LOL.