• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Colorblind need not watch

red321

yeah, i thought about that too. LOL NFL.

heard a brief bit from dan patrick this morning as i was pulling into work. apparently they've done something completely abominable to the jaguars uniforms. they're some kind of puky looking tan and they were trying to come up with names for the color. they had stuff like "#1 overall pick tan" and "3 and out brown" and some other clever ones. they're wearing them this sunday in london and it should be pretty fugly.

heard a brief bit from dan patrick this morning as i was pulling into work. apparently they've done something completely abominable to the jaguars uniforms. they're some kind of puky looking tan and they were trying to come up with names for the color. they had stuff like "#1 overall pick tan" and "3 and out brown" and some other clever ones. they're wearing them this sunday in london and it should be pretty fugly.

They went with a solid diarrhea color

CTp7QAEWoAAWy_Y.png

For those who haven't seen them. Looks like baby shit brown to me.

635829496689895063-5pzJ2j5ZeqhTGfgnEMAEe

Those helmets look like an old car up on blocks in some redneck peckerwood compound. Perfect for Jackassville Florida.

Having grown up there, I don't share your assessment of the city, and I don't see what a bad color combination has to do with the city. Someone in the NFL office had to sign off on the idea or it wouldn't have happened.

If it is truly as bad as you say, perhaps you can explain why the city is always near the top of lists of most desirable cities to live in.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan