• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

These debates

nate

While I will admit I don't follow defense spending or honestly much in the way of politics, but isn't it possible that since everyone seems to want to spend a lot of money on defense that maybe it is kind of important? Don't get me wrong, when I hear things like a $43 million gas station, I think, "what the hell". But is the problem defense spending or is it simply corrupt spending that will happen regardless? Or is it just easier to hide it in defense?

I haven't watched it all yet, but it seems like Cruz and Fiorina performed better than the rest of them. I like the way Fiorina handles herself. I always have and feel she could easily defeat Hillary Clinton. I think both could.

I find Ben Carson intelligent, but I'm really disinterested in him almost solely on the grounds that he has the personality of a dead moth. It appears the media is trying to destroy him because he goes against the typical liberal narrative that blacks should be slaves to the Democratic Party at all costs.

Rubio always looks professional and poised, but he seems very "empty suit" to me.

I see John Kasich getting a VP nod. He's definitely experienced and knows what to do to get the country on track financially. He can also appeal to independent and center left voters.

One thing I found interesting is that Donald Trump was practically boring. I predict he will be finished in 90 days. Rand Paul made a complete fool of him on the TPP deal and rightly so.

All in all, it was a better debate than the last one. The questions were a little bit soft but after the disaster that was the CNBC debate, they probably wanted to play it safe. It's a little sad that none of the other candidates agreed with Rand Paul when he called out Rubio's plan to increase the military budget by a trillion dollars. Fiscal conservatives my ass.