• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

MLBtraderumors predict Angels will sign 3 of the top 50 free agents

beatlesrule

i still dont get why people are predicting us going for a 2B and a LF.   We have other needs.  

We have a hole at 3B, not 2B,  and JG may not be an allstar but he got the job done... Unless you are certain Murphy can handle 3B you dont go down that road...   and you darn sure dont pay for what he did in the post. 
As much as i like Cespedes i think hes plan B to Gordon as we need a LH bat.  
Kennedy.. dont see the need, not better than what we have .. why spend money there unless we are trading something we have.
In all... i dont think it makes a lot of sense and isnt the choices i would make

i still dont get why people are predicting us going for a 2B and a LF. We have other needs.

We have a hole at 3B, not 2B, and JG may not be an allstar but he got the job done... Unless you are certain Murphy can handle 3B you dont go down that road... and you darn sure dont pay for what he did in the post.

As much as i like Cespedes i think hes plan B to Gordon as we need a LH bat.

Kennedy.. dont see the need, not better than what we have .. why spend money there unless we are trading something we have.

In all... i dont think it makes a lot of sense and isnt the choices i would make

LF is our biggest need.