• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Nate Wants To Talk About Gun Control

I don't get that.  Especially when we have to get into the conversation of what is or isn't a living being.  Seems to me that at that point you have to say no.

I fully accept that a fetus is a potential human being, and that is what scares me. When I see a number like 20 million I see 20 million potential human beings whose own mothers see them as burdens. That is 20 million mouths to feed. How many of them will live off welfare, or go into a foster care system ripe with abuse? How many will turn to crime or go homeless?

If we lived in a perfect utopian world where we dance in the forest with animals and took care of our most vulnerable, then yes ban abortion. But we don't live in that world, do we. Our society cares about themselves and their own. I wish abortion wasn't necessary, but in my eyes it is. And that is before getting into any women's right to choose issues.

The AW cons inadvertently got Nate to change his stance in a pretty short period of time and now he's even shaming the other side. Incredible.

If you paid attention I have always been against abortion, but on the fence when it came to legislation.

If you paid attention I have always been against abortion, but on the fence when it came to legislation.

Right. So not only do you want to take away everyone's guns but now you want the government to overturn Roe vs Wade, apparently. I just find it funny how you suddenly became one of the loudest voices on that issue. Your authoritative government isn't much different from Juan's.

Right. So not only do you want to take away everyone's guns but now you want the government to overturn Roe vs Wade, apparently. I just find it funny how you suddenly became one of the loudest voices on that issue. Your authoritative government isn't much different from Juan's.

A government that outlaws murder?  That sounds absolutely awful!

This reminds me of that movie scene, I think it was from Election, when one of the two lesbians realized she wasn't a lesbian anymore, and her girlfriend got all mad and butthurt over it. Like just because she was a lesbian for a while, she had to stay a lesbian always.

No offense Nate. In the analogy, you are the lesbian who goes straight.