• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Yale SJWs screaming at Professor

NrM

My guess is 99% of them don't give a shit either.  But I don't have any targeted surveys of native american lobbyists to quote.

I interviewed 1 native american on the walk over to the office.  He said he wasn't offended.  Meaning, a recent study showed that 100% of native americans don't care about the name.

I interviewed 1 native american on the walk over to the office.  He said he wasn't offended.  Meaning, a recent study showed that 100% of native americans don't care about the name.

LOL.  Like there are Native Americans in Colorado.

There have been some fairly salient points made and this is your response?

Sorry guys, clearly aj believes that your opinion on this matter is irrelevant.  

Really, mt? What about my salient points? Or are you just that biased against me? Anyhow, I stopped bothering because of "salient" points like this one...

nate hammered him pretty good with the 'junky' thing

Uh, yeah, Jay.

Really, mt? What about my salient points? Or are you just that biased against me? Anyhow, I stopped bothering because of "salient" points like this one...

Uh, yeah, Jay.

Actually, you did have some salient points, it is just that nobody you were discussing this issue with went with the same type of insult.  (unless juan did so but I don't read his posts)

I actually could understand how the term "redskin" would be really insulting.

Uh, yeah, Jay.

Is "Jay" a derogatory name?

The word jaywalk is a compound word derived from the word jay, an inexperienced person, and walk.[4] No historical evidence supports an alternative folk etymology by which the word is traced to the letter "J" (characterizing the route a jaywalker might follow).

In towns in the American Midwest in the early 20th century, "jay" was a synonym for "rube", a pejorative term for a rural resident, assumed by many urbanites to be stupid, slightly unintelligent, or perhaps simply naïve. Such a person did not know to keep out of the way of other pedestrians and speeding automobiles.[5]

Originally, the legal rule was that "all persons have an equal right in the highway, and that in exercising the right each shall take due care not to injure other users of the way."[6] In time, however, streets became the province of motorized traffic, both practically and legally. Automobile interests in the USA took up the cause of labeling and scorning jaywalkers in the 1910s and early 1920s; a counter-campaign to name (and disapprove of) "jay drivers" failed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaywalking

http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/18/princeton-students-take-over-presidents-office-demand-erasure-of-woodrow-wilson/#ixzz3rvbSPUBE

Here the sjw's are wanting to erase history.

I swear their parents should be castigated.

What are these delicate flowers going to do when they reach the real world and the real world tells them all to **** off?