• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Orange County Register: Angels decline David Murphy's $7M option

That means we're getting a new left fielder in the off season. There's a ton of ways they can get one.

Yep. Eppler strikes me as someone who might go after Parra for example. By the way, David Murphy could be a great bench player if we can still get him cheap enough.

Edited by tomsred

given the choice, i'd rather have kept murphy over dejesus (if that was indeed the option). dejesus, imho, doesn't really have a role on this team.

and thanks for this article from the OCR.

I was wondering if the OCD guy would comment on this article.

BTW, Murphy would not be a good 4th outfielder.  If DeJesus wouldn't have struggled (he might be done), he would have been perfect. Good enough to play all 3 OF positions defensively.  $5 million is steep though.

how does everyone feel about upton? Feel like he's being overshadowed greatly by both Cespedes and Heyward, but 2-3 years ago we would have said he is the best of that bunch.

I'd love to see Upton brought in. Between Upton, Gordon, Cespedes and Heyward, there are four great options, and the Angels have a realistic chance of getting one of them.