• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Cheese thread

Glen

Went to this place in SLO a couple of times and brought back a few Wedges from Heaven.  (Not Wedgies, sickos!)

http://www.fromageriesophie.com/

I'm sure there are many great places in California.  This happens to be one of the only I have been to recently.  Also, there's a cheese shop in Old Town Temecula that's pretty good. 

Cabot Vermont Cheddar

Provolone with Sliced Pepperoni

Also, wtf is Velveeta? My wife sent me to the store to pick up a few things, one being Velveeta. I came home without it because i looked in the refrigerated cases with the other cheeses. That shit is kept on a shelf at room temperature, two aisles away.

Cabot Vermont Cheddar

Provolone with Sliced Pepperoni

Also, wtf is Velveeta? My wife sent me to the store to pick up a few things, one being Velveeta. I came home without it because i looked in the refrigerated cases with the other cheeses. That shit is kept on a shelf at room temperature, two aisles away.

Your wife specifically asks for Velveeta and you deny her because you don't like where it was shelved? Your dick must get lonely at night on the couch.

I'm a big wine fan, but have never really tried cheese pairings.

I know that I'm missing out. But part of me just doesn't want to go there because I could get obese real quick if it's as good as everybody says. 

I hear ya.  I have done the whole thing with the charcuterie and wine.  It's taxing on the system the next day, but man what a great meal it makes!  Only do this about twice a year cause of the cheese and sodium of the meats, but delicious!