• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Charlie Nagy named Angels Pitching Coach

Warren

The Exits of Charles Nagy and Steve Sax

"...wonder if the failures of heralded pitching prospects like Trevor Bauer and Tyler Skaggs to translate their potential into the kind of success expected at the major-league level was seen as Nagy's fault."

http://www.azsnakepit.com/2013/10/8/4815428/charles-nagy-steve-sax-diamondbacks-coaches

Anyone who gets beat out by Dusty Baker isn't that hot either.[/quote

Yeah he didn't do good job as Pitching coach for the Angels. He sucks, not! Oh yeah and just maybe MLB put pressure on the Nats to hire someone of color.

Edited by HBMike

from what I'm reading, it appears Nagy is a laid-back pitching coach able to calm overwhelmed pitchers.

Maybe that coaching style will help Hector Santiago and finally cure the Nibs Syndrome.

from what I'm reading, it appears Nagy is a laid-back pitching coach able to calm overwhelmed pitchers.

Maybe that coaching style will help Hector Santiago and finally cure the Nibs Syndrome.

Butch seemed like the most laid back pitching coach I'd ever seen. Every time he went to the mound it seems like the pitchers gave up a big hit almost immediately.

Maybe that's just cause I used to be a catcher.

Have we really ever seen any bullpen improvement come from him?

Again, I may be wrong. Not even sure what pitching coaches do in the big leagues anyway.