• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Clinton camp's ability to find conspiracies not limited to the right

Apparently, anyone who doesn't like/agree/support her is a racist. 

Sanders' campaign manager Jeff Weaver told Bloomberg that “we’re willing to consider her for vice president...we’ll even interview her.”

Christine Quinn, who sits on Clinton’s New York Leadership Council, responded with, “Seriously? Seriously? The absurdity of that statement almost merits no response. How arrogant and sexist can you be? It’s not OK to let people with a long progressive record get away with being sexist.”

That's right!  It was sexist to suggest that if Bernie won, they would be interested in having Clinton as the VP.  SEXIST!

If you don't support Hill, you're the boogieman!  Happy Halloween, everyone!  

===============================

My wife nags me to go to her work Halloween party where the people are all dressed up and it isn't my thing, after all someone has to stay home and hand out shotgun shells to the trick or treaters.  This did give me an idea though.  I may just go to Stein Mart and show up in a pants suit. 

Apparently, anyone who doesn't like/agree/support her is a racist.

Sanders' campaign manager Jeff Weaver told Bloomberg that “we’re willing to consider her for vice president...we’ll even interview her.”

Christine Quinn, who sits on Clinton’s New York Leadership Council, responded with, “Seriously? Seriously? The absurdity of that statement almost merits no response. How arrogant and sexist can you be? It’s not OK to let people with a long progressive record get away with being sexist.”

That's right! It was sexist to suggest that if Bernie won, they would be interested in having Clinton as the VP. SEXIST!

If you don't support Hill, you're the boogieman! Happy Halloween, everyone!

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/10/hillary-clinton-sexism-bernie-sanders-215375#ixzz3q3vwJRwV

Bernie just got my vote. That was awesome.

My wife nags me to go to her work Halloween party where the people are all dressed up and it isn't my thing, after all someone has to stay home and hand out shotgun shells to the trick or treaters.  This did give me an idea though.  I may just go to Stein Mart and show up in a pants suit. 

There are some many things I like about this

Here is your color code to go by. 

Hillary-clinton-pantsuits.png

Or a gay pride flag.

Hilary didn't say it. Some over-caffeinated idealistic campaign twat did.

I'm sure Bernie has some supporters who think everthings antisemitic.

Or how everything's an anti-Christmas, anti-Jesus conspiracy for 90% of the republicans.

Right.  Sorry, I should have said "Hillary camp" in the thread title.

Oh wait ...

But no issue.  I'm sure Hillary is drafting a release right now denouncing the statement. 

I was shaking my head at the original comment from the council. It's stupid, and it does a disservice to Hillary's campaign. I was thinking to myself, she's not helping by pointing and yelling sexist every time someone makes a statement. Then I went back to the Sanders thread and realized the irony meter was completely busted.

You could top off the outfit by having a couple of male friends dress up in dark suits with mirrored sunglasses and look very suspiciously at everyone in the room.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

I was shaking my head at the original comment from the council. It's stupid, and it does a disservice to Hillary's campaign. I was thinking to myself, she's not helping by pointing and yelling sexist every time someone makes a statement. Then I went back to the Sanders thread and realized the irony meter was completely busted.

Aha, the first "sexist" shot across the bow

put away the dog whistle, it's time for the wolf whistle