• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

GOP debate

I've been to poor countries. My father was poor in a foreign country. We have relative poverty, but not the kind where people worry about eating and sleeping.

When some people are told these facts, they change the criteria of things like "malnourished" to mean healthy food (which is cheaper than hot cheettoes).

Also, how come millions of poor from other countries come here if they're going to experience the same thing?

Because merica is a great country and has higher standards of living than equatorial countries

The vast conspiracy of the poor people to rob you of your tax dollars!!!

I'm curious, what percentage of the defense budget is 600 billion?

Edited by Hollyw00d

The vast conspiracy of the poor people to rob you of your tax dollars!!!

I'm curious, what percentage of the defense budget is 600 billion?

Couple of things, first that is a false dichotomy. Second, I don't think Adam would be against a huge cut in the military. Neither would I.

Edited by mtangelsfan

No but the irony of it all is most of the take down ISIS brigade is also the cut taxes brigade.  People that don't care to understand the correlation.

Not in the context of this discussion. The two people making the argument are not in favor of the military budget in any way whatsoever.

There are so many bullshit lies in that article. Some people can really delude themselves