• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

How many hamburgers?

Tank

I'd wager that I could knock down 10 double doubles

Note - I don't like birdfood on my burgers. Just meat, cheese, ketchup and mustard. 

Same dude, I don't like rabbit food and always order the same way. That's part of the reason I haven't done any kind of eating competition. Many years ago Derek and I initially talked about this pizza challenge where two people had to crush some giant pizza in x amount of time. I thought it was doable, but all the shit they threw on that you had to eat was disgusting.

Double-doubles, I could do three maybe four. What intrigues me is doing this drunk. I can crush a ton of shit with vodka in my system and almost want to see this happen.

That's why I said vodka, I couldn't do it with beer...too filling.

With a good case of the munchies I think I might be able to wreck some burgers. I'd probably have to do it one at a time instead of having all of them in front of me as the visual of 6 or 7 burgers would affect my consumption. 

Of all those Double Doubles I've had in my life only 3 or 4 have I had with a beer. The first time I did it I thought it was the greatest thing since drinking a beer in the shower. Since then it lost its magic.

which, the beer in the shower or eating a double double with beer? How about a Double double in the shower while drinking beer?