• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Terrible movies you like

Glen

• 8 months later...
On 11/22/2015 at 6:35 AM, Glen said:

Happy Gilmore.

So I'm reading through this thread and am now confused by posts like this. Happy Gilmore does not qualify as terrible. In the spirit of this thread I'll add a couple that are truly terrible that I will watch and laugh at. Grown Ups and Grown Ups 2. 

7 hours ago, Angels N Skins said:

So I'm reading through this thread and am now confused by posts like this. Happy Gilmore does not qualify as terrible. In the spirit of this thread I'll add a couple that are truly terrible that I will watch and laugh at. Grown Ups and Grown Ups 2. 

Anything with Sandler is terrible

Bobby_Z_Poster.jpg

The Death and Life of Bobby Z, also known as Bobby Z and Let's Kill Bobby Z, is a 2007 American/German action film, directed by John Herzfeld, and starring Paul Walker, Laurence Fishburne, Olivia Wilde and Joaquim de Almeida.

Not a great movie, it went straight to DVD, but last I looked it was available on Netflix. I only know about it because much of it was filmed on the dock in Dana Point harbor where I lived. My boat is in a few scenes. I was sitting in my cabin during many of the action and shoot em up scenes. Got to eat with the cast and crew every day while they were filming and had beers on my boat with Paul and a bunch of the stunt guys most days after filming wrapped up.