• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Terrible movies you like

Glen

I love The Money Pit when I was a kid. Have to give that one a try again someday. 

I still think The Burbs is pretty underrated. 

as someone doing a year plus gut remodel of a 1908 Edwardian....

ugh.

i used to laugh at the money pit movie, and I'm like it's totally not like that.

then you start opening up hundred year old walls, pretty insane what you'll find.

I like all time travel movies. I don't care how cheezy they are. Just watched ' The Age of Adaline' last night. I let it run a second time.

Another one that got panned, 'Mr. Destiny" with James Belushi. One of my favorites.

I enjoyed that movie. Great premise.

Rocky Horror Picture Show

HBO was doing a marathon on Halloween. Caught the tail end of it (the last one and a half times through).

Reminded me of seeing it every weekend back in the day at Balboa Theatre and Orange Mall.

that movie is so f*cking awful by itself.

but going to a "show" of it was so f*cking fun. where everyone knows the lines and yells sh*t out and dresses up.

agreed, we used to go all the time in HS and college.

can't imagine going now, but maybe ill give it a go sometime for nostalgia.

as long as they serve booze.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll go with a movie that I thought was amazing when I was 11, but I can see now why it was reviewed kind of badly. I still like it, though.  Has the bad guy from Kindergarten Cop.

Three O'Clock High

ha! yes. 

with crisp from kindergarten cop as the troublemaker kid with long hair.

crisp was also the strip club manager in Kingpin.

"feast your eyes.."

watching that show friday night lights, the one kid riggs totally copies this guy in three o'clock high.

Edited by mrwicked

Three o'clock high, hahah. Good pull cez

K9 with jim belushi. Red dawn. the last dragon.

And the ultimate...next of kin with patrick swayze. Thats when movies peaked..90s action flicks. Cheesy as hell, but awesome as hell too

the last dragon is not a terrible movie.

its gotta be top 3 all time with godfather and citizen kane.

i mean it won like 19 oscars and a couple tony's.

its amazing.