• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Worst movies youve ever seen

I liked Tusk! I thought it was fun, a little campy but great acting. I can understand why people didn't like it but I thought the story was awesome. Michael Parks was great in it. 

I agree that Michael Parks is terrific. He's good in everything that he's in. It was just such a stupid story. But hey, that's just my opinion.

Meet Dave, with Eddie Murphy.  Reluctantly saw it on a plane many years ago.  Some people were laughing hysterically during it, not me.  I must not have had enough cocktails.

Eddie Murphy's biography should be titled "How to derail a can't-miss career."

the beverly hills cop franchise was good. very entertaining and audiences enjoyed it. if he had stayed with that kind of vehicle, he'd have done fine.

his problem was that he chose a bunch of really stupid, forgettable, uninteresting roles, and it killed his momentum with audiences. i have no interest in seeing him in a movie now, nor does most of the rest of america.

• 1 month later...

Frozen. I only saw it because I was in SLO with some time to kill and had not been to a drive in in years. Slept through all but the first 20 minutes. Later, when I found out it was a hit (Drive-in had two shows. I thought the other movie was the main attraction) I tried to watch it on DVD. Nope, never made it through.

It's almost like there are 5 guys (4 gay) who do the facial expressions for all animated movies. They all look the same anymore.