• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Mets vs Royals......

Ohtaniland

Yeah, that's pretty much my position. I do like watching the young Mets pitchers work, they're pretty special.

impressive as hell. I hate the dodgers, but its like kershaw/grienke but a 3 and 4 to follow

Like a lot of you, im not sold on cespedes. I think hes more torii hunter than the barry bonds hes been in the 2cd half. But he and the hot streak murphy is on is fun to watch

Well a lot was said about last season's Royals Buzz-saw and this season's Royals All Star voting. The Royals fans have a lot to cheer about.

I still find this nuts. The KC market is minuscule compared to the rest of the league. The minimal KC fan base wasn't stuffing ballot boxes. Or worse, say they were, what does that mean for the rest of the league?

I still find this nuts. The KC market is minuscule compared to the rest of the league. The minimal KC fan base wasn't stuffing ballot boxes. Or worse, say they were, what does that mean for the rest of the league?

Maybe it's just a moment in time that a team like the Royals are finally on a good run. Their fans are excited for the first time in years but let's see if it's sustainable. Winning a World Series can pose a huge question. Are you the San Francisco Giants or are you the Florida Marlins? Sometimes winning it all can cause key players to bolt for more money. Lets see how this all plays out.

Maybe it's just a moment in time that a team like the Royals are finally on a good run. Their fans are excited for the first time in years but let's see if it's sustainable. Winning a World Series can pose a huge question. Are you the San Francisco Giants or are you the Florida Marlins? Sometimes winning it all can cause key players to bolt for more money. Lets see how this all plays out.

Since no team has gone back to back in a decade and a half, just getting to the WS 2 straight years can be called "sustainable".

Ventura is a punk arse anomaly on the Royals.    Don't have an issue with any of their other players.

The Giants fans are the ones who may curse Arse Jerk Piersynski as much as Halos fans do.

They traded Joe Nathan, Francisco Liriano, and Boof Bonser to the Twins for one season of Arse Jerk in 2004 before he signed with the Guillen Sox.