• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What happened to the Social libs?

We'd never see gay men on TV and now it's rare to find mainstream entertainment where guys don't kiss.

I know I can't turn on my TV without seeing two homos playing tonsil hockey. Just the other day I was watching some NASCAR and there was a collision, and two dudes got out of their cars and started blowing each other right on the goddamned track! WTF, America?

I know I can't turn on my TV without seeing two homos playing tonsil hockey. Just the other day I was watching some NASCAR and there was a collision, and two dudes got out of their cars and started blowing each other right on the goddamned track! WTF, America?

Oh, so that's why they call that guy the Rainbow Warrior.

I think a bare ass on the asphalt would be unpleasant.

Anyways, speaking seriously, and addressing the question, there's much more energy spent on the left with cultural and environmental issues. This is clear from reading left things and noticing what leftists spend their time on. The left has been very successful in this area, much more so than income inequality, education inequality, or any other thing that one can measure. 

Everytime I turn on my computer I see nothing but chicks making out. It makes me sick that America is going the way of the gayness.

Of course I refuse to get off of redtube, but that's not the point!

This sounds so awful.  Where on the computer does one find these atrocities?  Asking just to make sure I avoid them.

If that was actually what the Tea Party was in reality, I wouldn't have a problem with them.

They have become hawkish and are way too concerned with social issues to claim to be fiscally focused.

A friend of mine was involved with the Nevada Tea Party at the outset. She said that in the beginning, it was a bipartisan group of people seeking fiscal responsibility in government. Somewhere along the way, Sarah Palin and others on the far right wing of the GOP saw it as a way to become relevant again and they basically hijacked the movement for their own purposes. That was when my friend, and many others, parted ways with it.

A friend of mine was involved with the Nevada Tea Party at the outset. She said that in the beginning, it was a bipartisan group of people seeking fiscal responsibility in government. Somewhere along the way, Sarah Palin and others on the far right wing of the GOP saw it as a way to become relevant again and they basically hijacked the movement for their own purposes. That was when my friend, and many others, parted ways with it.

That is likely to happen to any current or future movement/third party as well. At the end of the day, its all about people. Certain people are desirous of power. They will do anything they need to to acquire it. Democracy is as good as it can be. 

Every high school kid I have met has told me that now that being gay is legal all they want to do is carpet munch and butt****.  It is the end of the world as we know it.  (and I feel fine)

okay, i'll ask . . . why are you talking to high school kids about being gay?

okay, i'll ask . . . why are you talking to high school kids about being gay?

I know you're not asking me, but I worked at a high school when this societal change took place, and the effect was pretty profound. Girls especially experiment with this new freedom. In middle school, girls talk about marrying their friends and so forth.

You can think this is good, but you can't deny the truth (When I say "you," I don't actually mean everybody here since many of you deny the truth often.).

It's like if a liberal is talking about how since the Supreme Court mandated prayer in school, students started becoming more religious and patriotic. Many cons would think it's a good thing.