• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Orange County Register: Despite coaching changes, Mike Scioscia said relationship with Angels GM Billy Eppler is working

Sosh is so desperate to revive his imagine in the public, his publicist is probably working over time to make sure the people know that Sosh is an reasonable and can get along with others.

Stick to baseball, instead of your self image. No more ****ing ego trips, and anY off the field circus. NO MORE BULLSHIT SOSH!

I have been on AW a long time.  From the beginning actually.  

There have been quite a few posts that I disagree with.  

This one  is right up there among those I consider as being about as far off base as I can recall.  

I call a spade a spade.  I don't consider myself a Scioscia apologist. 

I really don't think he gives a rats ass about his perception among the media.  

Just as an FYI, I know him personally.  

I call a spade a spade.  I don't consider myself a Scioscia apologist. 

Just as an FYI, I know him personally.  

OMG you're Scioscia's doctor! Tell us, is his cholesterol too high? Did you ever tell him he needed to cut back on the lasagna? Did that lead to rough stretches for the team?! 

Tell us! Tell us!

Edited by AngelsLakersFan

Back on topic..  Unfortunately I hope Disarcina is cut next and Dino Ebel, while it being a demotion, goes back to third.  There would have been at least a three game difference and we would be in the playoffs this year with Ebel at third instead of Disar.  Maybe someone tougher than Ebel on the bench could remind the lasagna that removing players who just did something really good in the game shouldn't always be the go-to strategy.

It is politically incorrect on AW to go against that narrative. It had to be Scioscia stubbornness and ego.

Or maybe Mike has never had a real issue with any GM that any other manager wouldn't have had an issue with. Or perhaps it was Jerry's personality that was the real issue, my guess is if you asked the players they would put the blame on Jerry. Did Mike have an issue with Stoneman? Did Mike have an issue with Reagins? So far Mike seems to not have a problem with Eppler. So could it possibly be that Jerry was the problem, just possibly? My guess is in your mind it can't be that because Scioscia once called for a squeeze play late in a playoff game and so because of that he is forever flawed. I don't care who's fault it was, I prefer Jerry over Mike, but when all is said and done Jerry lost a clubhouse that he probably shouldn't have been in in the first place. Oh and something about lasagna for you mouth breathers.

Even sillier is the fact that he suggests that Stoneman hired Scioscia in order to be the yes man to the guy he just hired. Sosh must have been really impressive in his job interview in order to get that much influence over Stoneman.

You come across as smart except when talking about Scioscia then you come across like a jilted lover. Stoneman was not a yes man and you saying it shows your ignorance.