• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Brandon, do you know this poker Doosh?

yk9001

Sadly, yes...not personally but he is extremely polarizing in the poker community. He killed it during the online poker heyday and is one of the more vocal pros on the two plus two poker forums. He's known for very abrasive posts, thoughts, and getting into it with top pros like Negreanu....I think the two even had a prop bet of some sort where Daniel wanted to help him because he's just a weird dude.

I'm not big into the NFL so I watched the marathon on Sunday and found him awfully annoying too....there seems to be one they focus on every year. He's good, but people like him on the boards or hate him.

In other news, your boy baby huey took down one of the WSOP Europe side events like a week or two ago.

In other news, your boy baby huey took down one of the WSOP Europe side events like a week or two ago.

I was wondering what happened to him!

I don't know how much ESPN gins things up for these WSOP events but Schwartz was continually talking during hands he wasn't involved in, and I was getting annoyed from my couch.

They always shoot for the "life changing money" and players down on their luck angle. They put him at the feature table because of his antics and history with Negreanu. Poker in general is boring for the average Joe so they spice it up with characters like him for casual people to watch.

You can see his and baby hueys live winnings on Hendon Mob and I'm sure stuff will pop up if Google his online name of stealthmunk

They always shoot for the "life changing money" and players down on their luck angle. They put him at the feature table because of his antics and history with Negreanu. Poker in general is boring for the average Joe so they spice it up with characters like him for casual people to watch.

You can see his and baby hueys live winnings on Hendon Mob and I'm sure stuff will pop up if Google his online name of stealthmunk

Oh shit...THIS guy is stealthmunk?

During the commentary, they mentioned he battled severe drug addiction and was homeless for an extended period before his dad finally helped him back on his feet.  There was a hand where he was smiling to the point you could see his grill, or what's left of it, and the girl lawyer turned and made a face which I'm sure was her just noticing it for the first time.  It looked like he was missing all his front teeth and at least a few more on the right side of his mouth.

During the commentary, they mentioned he battled severe drug addiction and was homeless for an extended period before his dad finally helped him back on his feet.  There was a hand where he was smiling to the point you could see his grill, or what's left of it, and the girl lawyer turned and made a face which I'm sure was her just noticing it for the first time.  It looked like he was missing all his front teeth and at least a few more on the right side of his mouth.

whore

is she hot? asking for myself

whore

is she hot? asking for myself

In the picture, she's the one to his immediate left. She's cute and apparently really smart (so to me, that makes her pretty hot, but your mileage may vary).

She's a Phoenix lawyer who studied molecular biology as an undergrad.