• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Benghazi!

He was put on trial after the investigation. Did you agree with the investigation or did you think it was a waste of time? Also, Bush did not pardon Libby. 

Shouldn't we prosecute the people that break federal laws and endanger our covert operatives?

To be clear: For you, Plame investigation worth it. Benghazi/hacked state dept. Investigation not worth it. It was Armitage who leaked the name of a FORMER covert operative, by the way.

Just trying to establish some boundaries as to what's a waste of time.

Shouldn't we prosecute the people that break federal laws and endanger our covert operatives?

To be clear: For you, Plame investigation worth it. Benghazi/hacked state dept. Investigation not worth it. It was Armitage who leaked the name of a FORMER covert operative, by the way.

Just trying to establish some boundaries as to what's a waste of time.

I never said any of that.

I never said anything about it.

For the record, investigating the leaking of top secret information is ok with me.

The difference with Benghazi and the email thing is that the Plame investigation was quick and done.  This Hillary crap is constant and pointless.

I still figure they will decide to bring charges against Hillary as soon as she officially gets the nomination.

Again, putting words into people's mouths.

I have no problem with a Benghazi investigation or two, or a Plame investigation or two. I do have a problem with a fourth, fifth, and sixth investigation. At this point it's worthless and it's obvious all they're looking to do is smear the presumptive democrat candidate.

Again, putting words into people's mouths.

I have no problem with a Benghazi investigation or two, or a Plame investigation or two. I do have a problem with a fourth, fifth, and sixth investigation. At this point it's worthless and it's obvious all they're looking to do is smear the presumptive democrat candidate.

Glen you're repeating yourself.

In any case all those investigations took place before the secret email server so they didn't have the benefit of all those documents.

There's no reason for congress to stop investigating before they obtain all the information.

Glen you're repeating yourself.

In any case all those investigations took place before the secret email server so they didn't have the benefit of all those documents.

There's no reason for congress to stop investigating before they obtain all the information.

Conservatives are like Linus in the pumpkin patch and Benghazi is their Great Pumpkin. " Just wait until the next investigation! We'll have something then, you'll see!"

Conservatives are like Linus in the pumpkin patch and Benghazi is their Great Pumpkin. " Just wait until the next investigation! We'll have something then, you'll see!"

I think the Republicans are the only ones who are getting their Great Pumpkin.

http://static2.politico.com/dims4/default/da29dea/2147483647/resize/1160x%3E/quality/90/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.politico.com%2F31%2F27%2F54dc31004818926a5489ced16a42%2F151020-wuerker.jpg