• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Benghazi!

Wow, weak.

See dude, people like me are all about rep/dem and you are not then all of a sudden boom goes the dynamite.  Nothing is weak sauce to you if a dem is mentioned. 

I know you have some nice courses in your area and the election is still a ways off, you wouldn't mind if I went to play there and drove by your place to see the Trump signs would you?

In mtangelsfan area the hazards range from moose attacks to cattle drives. Once your ball come to rest in a Prarie pie you must treat it like a sand trap. No relief and no dipping your club to check the moisture.

That's a local rule, don't break it they hang cheaters.

Edited by notti

See dude, people like me are all about rep/dem and you are not then all of a sudden boom goes the dynamite.  Nothing is weak sauce to you if a dem is mentioned. 

I know you have some nice courses in your area and the election is still a ways off, you wouldn't mind if I went to play there and drove by your place to see the Trump signs would you?

Per usual, you are wrong.

But you are always welcome.  We only have one course here in town though.  The best courses near me are both in North Dakota.

Best course to the west is four hours away in Billings.  

You can check for Trump signs.  Our election isn't until June.  (Because Montana is always four steps behind)

Edited by mtangelsfan