• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Boko Haram stepping up its game

Related/unrelated, my Dad keeps on me to move from LB. He signs up for text alerts from police departments (NIXLE) for the cities my siblings and I live in (grew up in Pasadena area) and he fears for my safety in East LB b/c of all the murder alerts he gets for LB. North LB is worlds apart from East LB.

yes it is. The funny part is the gangsters refer to the central part as "the east side", because they arent in the real east side. Theres the part of long beach that borders los alamitos. Then theres the part the borders compton. Two different worlds

Two girls who had been admitted to a refugee camp in Nigeria blew themselves up at dawn and killed 58 people, wounding many more.

They were sent by Boko Haram. The victims had escaped the violence only to be murdered in a place where they thought they'd be safe.

Absolute hell.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/11/world/africa/suicide-bomber-girls-kill-58-in-nigerian-refugee-camp.html?_r=0

yes it is. The funny part is the gangsters refer to the central part as "the east side", because they arent in the real east side. Theres the part of long beach that borders los alamitos. Then theres the part the borders compton. Two different worlds

But they're naming the new library on Atlantic after Michelle Obama so everything's fixed.

Its insane. Its one thing to take the gloves off and fight governments and armies. But these groups intentionally targetting civilians are disgusting.

that's an important point that often gets overlooked.

it certainly helps them control the population through fear and intimidation, kind of like the mafia or local gangs.

• 4 months later...