• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Boko Haram stepping up its game

So are you for Obama doing this or not?  

I'd start with bombing the hell out of them if we can do it with minimal loss to civilians. That's very difficult to realize in practice, though.

In reality, you would need boots on the ground to fight these savages, but the number needed would be more like 30,000 than 300, and that's politically untenable. There's no good solution.

Edited by fan_since79

i'm okay with this. these people are savages and the world needs to come together to put an end to this nightmare.

are drones being used yet? this might be a place where they can be utilized, depending on the circumstances.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

if I am not mistaken.  I believe in Nigeria and Chad, it's more jungle warfare.  Where in Syria and Iraq it's desert warfare.  

I really dont think that drones will help much in this situation, because they just hide in the jungle.  I think when those schoolchildren were taken, they were taken deep into the jungle.  And as Vietnam showed, even if you bomb the crap out of the jungle, they just find holes to hide in till it's over.  

Really you need boots on the ground.  

Or just turn the continent of Africa into a penal colony for the world.  

Two bombing attacks in Nigeria have left dozens of people dead and over a hundred wounded. One of the suicide bombers was an 11-year old girl.

How do you fight an enemy like this?!

an 11 year old girl? what kind of vicious evil mind would conceive of even asking her to help? wow, that's clearly a new low.

I believe Boko Haram is allied with ISIS.

Boko Haram purportedly pledges allegiance to ISIS

Yeah, seperate group, but boko haram is trying to get validated with them. Dont think isis has given them the blessing yet.

If anyone is familiar with prison gangs, if isis is the aryan brotherhood, BH is like NLR and PEN1.

More accurate al qaeda would be the AB, but unlike when NLR tried to move up, ISIS has succeeded

• 2 months later...

It is ironic that for a time there in the 90s, little saigon was probably more violent than real saigon

Related/unrelated, my Dad keeps on me to move from LB.  He signs up for text alerts from police departments (NIXLE) for the cities my siblings and I live in (grew up in Pasadena area) and he fears for my safety in East LB b/c of all the murder alerts he gets for LB.  North LB is worlds apart from East LB.

Related/unrelated, my Dad keeps on me to move from LB.  He signs up for text alerts from police departments (NIXLE) for the cities my siblings and I live in (grew up in Pasadena area) and he fears for my safety in East LB b/c of all the murder alerts he gets for LB.  North LB is worlds apart from East LB.

the obvious answer is that you need to move to bixby knolls. sure, it's hotter than the surface of the sun there, but i hear good things about it.