• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Lamar Odom found unconscious in Nevada brothel

"It took a 72 hour bender of hookers and heroin to make me realize I love you."

Dude, was talking with some buddies about this at the office because they mentioned, "Geez, must be great to bang chicks and do drugs to get the woman back."

I made a joke about dying while I love you, but it hit me......this shit works. The more ****ed up the situation, the more it looks like a cry for help and works.....not speaking from experience or anything like that. Chicks always have the soft spot and feel empowered if they think they can fix a man, which never happens.

I can't put my finger on the white trash look and it's been bugging me for years. Yes being too thin can be one thing, the dark on the bottom, blond on top dye job too.

But there is a white trash face. I think thin lips is part of it. A slightly prominent nose? Caked on make up helps.

Any help?

They all look alike to me

I can't put my finger on the white trash look and it's been bugging me for years. Yes being too thin can be one thing, the dark on the bottom, blond on top dye job too.

But there is a white trash face. I think thin lips is part of it. A slightly prominent nose? Caked on make up helps.

Any help?

the teeth never lie man.

NSFW: http://i.imgur.com/E9P09vw.jpg

Lamar Odom could reportedly be prosecuted for cocaine use

Lamar Odom’s primary concern at the moment is his health, but the former NBA star may also have to face some legal trouble going forward as a result of the alleged drug-fueled weekend that almost cost him his life.

According to TMZ, police obtained a search warrant to test Odom’s blood when he was receiving treatment at Sunrise Medical Center in Las Vegas. The detective who signed the affidavit interviewed prostitutes who had spent time with Odom at the Love Ranch, and they reportedly claimed they suspected Odom was using cocaine.

“He possibly ingested cocaine in the bathroom adjoining in the bedroom,” the detective said. “They indicated that they heard him snorting.”

Khloe on hook for brothel bill?

The owner of the brothel where Lamar Odom overdosed wants to settle the former NBA star’s nearly $80,000 tab — and he’s willing to go after Odom’s wife, Khloé Kardashian, to do it.

Dennis Hof, owner of the Love Ranch in Parhump, Nev., says that Odom racked up a bill of $79,000, and since Kardashian is still legally married to him, she is obligated to pay if the credit card Odom used is declined.

“If I don’t get paid for the entire bill, I’ll sue Khloé. I know she has the money,” Hof told the Mail’s Web site.

Meanwhile, prostitutes told cops that Odom, 35, appeared to be snorting cocaine and downing mystery pills at the bordello before he slipped into unconsciousness, a detective wrote in an affidavit.

Khloe on hook for brothel bill?

The owner of the brothel where Lamar Odom overdosed wants to settle the former NBA star’s nearly $80,000 tab — and he’s willing to go after Odom’s wife, Khloé Kardashian, to do it.

Dennis Hof, owner of the Love Ranch in Parhump, Nev., says that Odom racked up a bill of $79,000, and since Kardashian is still legally married to him, she is obligated to pay if the credit card Odom used is declined.

“If I don’t get paid for the entire bill, I’ll sue Khloé. I know she has the money,” Hof told the Mail’s Web site.

Meanwhile, prostitutes told cops that Odom, 35, appeared to be snorting cocaine and downing mystery pills at the bordello before he slipped into unconsciousness, a detective wrote in an affidavit.

Even after all the free advertising he is getting? What a dick.