• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Walking Dead returns tonight! S6 (potential spoilers)

I think if I was that Ron kid I would have shot Carl right there in front of his father...what a little douche Carl has become...you don't know how big a badass I am. He's been #1 on my please kill off list since Laurie and Andrea were put out to pasture.

+1

I feel like they're keeping him alive just to spite me. 

• 2 months later...

My guess is that a main character is getting whacked soon.  I came to that conclusion based on the emphasis on that character in the beginning of the episode.  

Totally.

I would imagine Carol will sacrifice herself to save Maggie, who ends up meeting Louise.  And since Carol kissed Tobin, he's dead.  I also think one of Abraham/Rosita take a dirt nap

Edited by AngelsLongBall

Totally.

I would imagine Carol will sacrifice herself to save Maggie, who ends up meeting Louise.  And since Carol kissed Tobin, he's dead.  I also think one of Abraham/Rosita take a dirt nap

It just seems like a few are destined to be written off and/or killed off.

I really think they are going to make the group a lot smaller by the end of this season.

Heck, they are on season 6. For shows, they are really approaching the shelflife. So they have to start thinking of logical ends.

IMO, Glenn and Maggie will be written off and be left in the hilltop. Glenn is the tough one as we know, because of what happens in the comics. But the reaction was just too great, that written off might be the way to go. It's also perfect to leave a bunch of the people in the Hilltop instead of killing them off.

Carol had that forshadowing thing going on. Might be her, might be Abraham. Abraham had that vibe that if I die, I'm going to die with cause. And by cause, I think it's protecting the baby/Glenn.

I can really see Rick, Carl, Michone, and Daryl breaking away. Possibly in search of something, maybe even not in the comics. Maybe even going west to connect up with the Fear side?