• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Walking Dead returns tonight! S6 (potential spoilers)

As always, I'm very excited for this season!  Lots of interesting sub-stories going-on...

One of my favorites will be the return of Morgan from S1!  The relationship between Rick and himself will depend on just how much suffering Morgan endured during their time apart.  Also, the type of suffering and experience Morgan had.  It seemed like they may be at odds, tho.

The other pivotal story will revolve around the groups' existence at Alexandria.... Will everyone buy-into Rick's ideals of survival?  Or will the group be back on the road again?

Can't wait!  We'll be locked-in to see what happens tonight!

*Sorry "Last man on Earth" you'll have to wait..

FTWD didn't have a very good first season, but on the other hand, I didn't think the first season of TWD was very good either.  I'm hoping it picks up during the second season.

This season of TWD looks promising.  The amount of walkers blew me away.  Rick looks like he'll lose it this season.

It was an interesting episode.  Personally, I would have just set fire to the rock quary and put up more barriers.  Heck, just use that tractor store, and get some some of those whirly things of death and mow the zombie lawn.  

Crazy Rick is fun though.  I think one of the kids did it at the end.

Morgan really pissed me off in this episode.  Those that he let go are probably going to come back a kill a few more people.

Yeah.  I agree.  You know what he did will come back and bite someone.  Probably one of the main characters.  Poor Glen since he's always on the top of the list of people expected to die.

I don't know if there is a moral compass.  Morgan with his high and mighty do not kill.  The preacher that is a coward?  

But it all points to Glen again.  He's the level headed middle of the road between crazy Rick and the peaceful community.  

well....maybe not

For the most part, this show has been pretty good about not having the whole deux ex machina, I think it's a done deal. 

It's been a long time since they've had a big death, one that mattered, not a 'b' character. Even the blonde's death last year at the hospital wasn't that big of a deal...hell, can't even remember her name. Most of the killoffs have been new additions to the group.

Edited by red321

For the most part, this show has been pretty good about not having the whole deux ex machina, I think it's a done deal. 

It's been a long time since they've had a big death, one that mattered, not a 'b' character. Even the blonde's death last year at the hospital wasn't that big of a deal...hell, can't even remember her name. Most of the killoffs have been new additions to the group.

You are thinking of Beth.

And I really think this was a gotcha with Glenn. I think that dude that blew his brains out fell on top of Glenn, and that's who's guts you see getting ripped out.

This is going to be one of those emotional things, then two episodes later he's going to be back.

Although I loved the line he told Rick. hey Dumbass. LOL. I think that's the first thing we heard him say on the show when Rick was trapped in the tank.

Then again, maybe he's dead. Definitely had all the foreshadowing in it.