• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Pete Rose on Donaldson

ABC

I liked Pete Rose the player. Since then he's basically a self serving prick.

rose the player was ideal. 

rose since then has been nothing but total douche-baggery-ousness.

there's a sports memorabilia auction sight i frequent and they're selling all kinds of interesting things. one of them that's up for auction each week is a pete rose signed baseball that says "i'm sorry i bet on baseball."

one of the greatest players ever has become a completely laughable caricature.

The FS1 postgame "sportscenter" guys were poking fun at Pete Rose's jingling jewelry while he made that comment.

i caught part of their "report" last night. wow.

as much as we all make fun of espn for being a bunch of clowns, dorks, and homers, the FS1 guys dig deep and are about a zillion times worse. 

I guess it makes sense that Pete wouldn't realize he's been hit in the head so many times it's made him a complete idiot on top of being a douchebag.  

Call him whatever you want but the man knows how to play the game of baseball better than almost any mother****er alive. 

Period. 

ah, I like Rose on the Fox pre and post game stuff..........he really sticks out like a real sore thumb -- a throwback player paired with the likes of retired players who are too young to remember Pete Rose's playing days and what it took to play the game back then.......

I like Rose because he's sort of like the Donald Trump of these baseball analyst guys -- he's doesn't stick to any script, he isn't politically correct - he just lets the comments fly -- and YES about 95 percent of them reference him, his records ('the hit King') and his playing days.........but sort of refreshing from the usual commentary and isn't afraid to call guys out........

entertaining to say the least......