• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Billy Eppler GM History

gotbeer

I'm hoping he finds us another RF to platoon with Calhoun. He went in the tank the final month and was abysmal vs LHP. After that, I think I'd settle for Heyward and a bullpen piece.

Calhoun hit lefties well in hte minors and was acceptable even last season so hopefully 2015 is just an anomaly.

2013:  VS RHP .262 .333 OBP .782 OPS

VS LHP .340 .389 OBP .889 OPS

2014:  VS RHP .277 .326 OBP .793 OPS

VS LHP .252 .322 OBP .710 OPS

2015:  VS RHP .272 .316 OBP .763 OPS

VS LHP .220 .293 OBP .663 OPS 

I'm hoping he finds us another RF to platoon with Calhoun. He went in the tank the final month and was abysmal vs LHP. After that, I think I'd settle for Heyward and a bullpen piece.

This place went apeshit over us platooning a bad defensive David Murphy, just a hunch you're the only one who wants to see a Calhoun platoon. Now if you're talking about a Cowgill type that gives Calhoun days of rest against Sale and Keuchel I could see that.

This place went apeshit over us platooning a bad defensive David Murphy, just a hunch you're the only one who wants to see a Calhoun platoon. Now if you're talking about a Cowgill type that gives Calhoun days of rest against Sale and Keuchel I could see that.

Murphy wasn't terrible against LHP last year, at least not the way Calhoun was. I think what I have on mind for a platoon RF is a CJ Cron type (hitter, not fielder of course). Someone I can trust vs lefties only that I wouldn't have a problem slotting 5th or 6th in the lineup. The RF gap is easily defendable as is, but Kole's defensive abilities are underrated. He really does make some amazing plays.